COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we supposed to report the people who sell fake bags at flea markets and such? I detest these people and thought it was illegal to knowingly sell fakes. These vermin set up kiosks in the mall or rent spaces in the flea market with these "bags" out in the open so now I am wondering if it is illegal.

Are we supposed to report the people who sell fake bags at flea markets and such? I detest these people and thought it was illegal to knowingly sell fakes. These vermin set up kiosks in the mall or rent spaces in the flea market with these "bags" out in the open so now I am wondering if it is illegal.
I posted something awhile ago about this. The FBI actually came into one of our outdooor flea markets and arrested the people selling the bags, yes it is illegal. Also while the FBI was chasing the crooks around the flea market, gross low-lifes were stealing some of the bags. But back to the topic, I would call your local police and report it!

So..how do I report this girl on MySpace?..(she is a friend of a friend) and she started selling bags on MySpace...fake bags!:sick:
She tried to invite me to her purse parties...and I just had to politely decline...

So..how do I report this girl on MySpace?..(she is a friend of a friend) and she started selling bags on MySpace...fake bags!:sick:
She tried to invite me to her purse parties...and I just had to politely decline...

For online selling, I like to email Coach at [email protected]
They have the most interest in stopping the selling of fakes, so they should act quickly. Sometimes you will even get a "thank you" email :smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Authentic-C...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:4|65:10|39:1|240:1318
f4a9_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.