Coach Fall Purses, Including $10,000 Bag!

Hello Everyone,

I know the topic is basically about Women Coach Bags, but I am a male who just happens to love Coach. I purchased my first Coach wallet in 1990 and it still look as great as it did when I first purchased it. I love wearing Coach because of its flawless designs and attention to details. I am attaching a picture of my Coach Collection, so let me know what you think.

Welcome to the Purse Forum!! Your collection is fabulous!! Why don't you post it in the collection thread for all to enjoy!!:yes:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/our-fabulous-coach-collections-no-comments-pics-only-231542.html

Hello Everyone,

I know the topic is basically about Women Coach Bags, but I am a male who just happens to love Coach. I purchased my first Coach wallet in 1990 and it still look as great as it did when I first purchased it. I love wearing Coach because of its flawless designs and attention to details. I am attaching a picture of my Coach Collection, so let me know what you think.

Very classy looking collection!!!

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a Coach Outlet here in Memphis, Tennessee. I usally order from Coach.com or I purchase my products from the Coach store.

You have a nice collection! Have you been to the outlet in Lebanon?? I was there about 6 months ago when I was visiting my mom who lives fairly near there, and that's a pretty bad outlet as far as retail stuff goes. I haven't been to the Pigeon Forge area outlet in years, so maybe it's better. Not sure if there are any other outlets in TN or not. When I left TN, I wasn't into Coach!

You have a nice collection! Have you been to the outlet in Lebanon?? I was there about 6 months ago when I was visiting my mom who lives fairly near there, and that's a pretty bad outlet as far as retail stuff goes. I haven't been to the Pigeon Forge area outlet in years, so maybe it's better. Not sure if there are any other outlets in TN or not. When I left TN, I wasn't into Coach!

No, I have not been to the Coach Outlet in Lebanon. I hear that they have a lot of great items. Maybe I will drive up one weekend and check out the store. I appreciate your compliment on my Coach Collection. I love Coach very much, but the thing that I hate the most about Coach is - They stop making the products in the U.S.A.