Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

It says fabric but who knows? Maybe we will get lucky. :lol:

I'm still staring at it in my shopping cart trying to not order but I realllly want it. I just bought the hologram mercer, embellished wild beast swagger, and some pacman slgs. I need to slow myself down but I already know I love the style and black matches everything! Being on bedrest since June has made online shopping sooooo hard to resist! I think I've been pretty good though until the past 2 weeks.

I'm still staring at it in my shopping cart trying to not order but I realllly want it. I just bought the hologram mercer, embellished wild beast swagger, and some pacman slgs. I need to slow myself down but I already know I love the style and black matches everything! Being on bedrest since June has made online shopping sooooo hard to resist! I think I've been pretty good though until the past 2 weeks.

I'd say take advantage of the extra 25% and get it now! I think 50% + 25% is a pretty good discount for it.

They added a "tiered" sale today so I caved on the black Ace satchel with an additional 25% off.

Me too! I have been so good at not buying any Coach in a year (except for my prescription eyeglasses), but they sent an email with the pembroke sneaker and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I needed something nice looking and comfy with not much heel, so I added it to cart at $147.50 - no discount, so I started looking for leather cleaner to get the discount. Couldn't find leather cleaner so I clicked on Clearance and saw the black ace. OMG. $225 if I added it to cart. Who can't use another black bag? With silver hardware? I almost don't have to take good care of it! (I've been real careful with my burgundy ace.)

image.jpeg

So if the shoes fit and the bag is not damaged, I'll be good for awhile, I hope. Although I did try on the coleen black bootie at FP store which will be nice and comfy for work, but it's $345 with no sign of a sale so I ordered lower priced alternatives from NR.)

Hope the aces come in OK!

Reactions: MiaBorsa
Me too! I have been so good at not buying any Coach in a year (except for my prescription eyeglasses), but they sent an email with the pembroke sneaker and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I needed something nice looking and comfy with not much heel, so I added it to cart at $147.50 - no discount, so I started looking for leather cleaner to get the discount. Couldn't find leather cleaner so I clicked on Clearance and saw the black ace. OMG. $225 if I added it to cart. Who can't use another black bag? With silver hardware? I almost don't have to take good care of it! (I've been real careful with my burgundy ace.)

View attachment 3487873

So if the shoes fit and the bag is not damaged, I'll be good for awhile, I hope. Although I did try on the coleen black bootie at FP store which will be nice and comfy for work, but it's $345 with no sign of a sale so I ordered lower priced alternatives from NR.)

Hope the aces come in OK!

I love your choices! I STILL have that ace sitting in my shopping cart. Trying to be good because I have a ton of black bags, but this one reminds me of a biker jacket. Wish it would just sell out already.

Reactions: Jesssh
The first-generation Ace bags have fabric lining, so I'm not sure which this is. The description says fabric, so I assume that is the case. My other Ace bags have the fabric and it's no biggie to me one way or another.
I agree, linings to me have never been a deal breaker. There are some I like better than others, but a lining has never stopped me from getting a bag I like. Congrats, the Ace is a great bag!

Picked up the Black Crosby from last sale. Its MFF! No nice metal hang tag. I don't think the leather is as nice either. Bummer.

Really? I didn't think they ever made Crosby as a factory line. Do you think it could be a return or just missing the tag? Does it have the extra D-rings to attach the long strap so that the handles lay flat?