Coach Facelift!

It's very cute. :yes:

The only thing is I'm finding in some threads that I can't see the whole thing because the screen is too wide. Is it the way I have my computer set up or something?:confused1:

^I didn't know what you were referencing, until I went into a thread and some of the longer responses went off the side of the computer!!:confused1:

There's no scroll to move over to be able to read them either... so I'm not sure what is up with the configuration, but I haven't had this problem in the past. If anyone figures out how to fix this, please post and lemme know!! ;) (On a side note, I keep hitting the wrong smilie face, because I think their order changed slightly?):P

Me too... I can't see all of some of the longer posts. If, by chance, there is someone who absolutely does not like the new layout of tPF, there is a way to change it back. I'm not sure if ya'll noticed the little dropdown in the bottom left hand corner of the page. It should be set to "-- Spring Time" right now, but if you click on it, you can select to revert back to the old tPF layout. Just thought I'd bring that up for those that absolutely do not like this new and beautiful and springy layout... lol...

M.

AHHHHH......... bless you, bless you - TxCollegeGirl!!

I must be bad with change or something... don't get me wrong, I love the spring colors - but apparently I am here TOO MUCH, cause its hard on the eyes... Back to "old tPF" for me...:shrugs:

Thank you TxCollegeGirl!!! I guess I'm the odd one out, because I really don't like the new change. Too hard on my eyes, it won't scroll all the way to the right so many messages are cut off, and I really don't like how the stickies at the front of the Coach page are all jumbled on top of the daily messages. :shrugs: The changes just make it too difficult for me to navigate through the forums. Back to old TPF for me.

I may just have to go back to the old tpf, because the words are going off my monitor and I don't have the bar at the bottom to keep on rolling, I hate guessing what someone is saying or missing some pictures!!lol