Ebay Pics 257.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 90
  • Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 94
  • Ebay Pics 317.jpg
    Ebay Pics 317.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 97
I'M IN LOVE!!!!!. Just got my Coach Carly Denim (large) and I can't get enough of it. It is by far the best Coach bag that I have. I get so many compliments on it. I have the wallet on it's way also. Couldn't resist. Who else out there loves this bag?

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

bzymomx03

Count me in, I not only got the medium, but loved it so much I also got the large on Ebay for a great price-It is beautiful:smile:

i have the large choco signature carly. i saw her during PCE, when all the new stuff came in and i had to have her. she is captivating, though i am waiting until fall to carry her. enjoy your carly's, she is one great bag!!

My sister was looking at the denim Carly over the weekend, I convinced her out of it because of the potential fraying issue. Also she just a bought a leather carly not too long ago and she hasn't even used it yet.

Nice carlys everyone has.. I am just not a big fan of this bag since I live not far from daytona beach flea market where fakes are all over the place.:sad::sad: It drives me nuts! I wish they would come and bust all those people selling fakes. They did like 2 years ago I think its time they do it again!:cursing:

I'm gonna tell all you gal's right now, if I walk into my outlet this week and they have the "old school" denim signature C Carly I'll fall flat in a dead faint!!! I've been lusting for the "old school" patchwork denim Carly for 2 years...but had decided a year or so ago that I'd settle for the plain old siggy denim!

I had a denim laced ergo tote in my hands last time I was at the outlet BUT the SA scared me OFF with the whole "color transfer" thing. I don;t wear light colors EVER and I switch bags so often I've decided it shouldn't be an issue!

Congrat's and Enjoy! I've got 2 Carly's and counting (and just sold my medium) a month ago!!!