Coach Bikini

1. i am considering it. its much more flattering than the one that was up a few months ago. i need to get to the RI beaches when the weather gets warmer and possibly work on a tan seeing as though I am incredibly pale at this point.
  2. It's really cute but I wish they would sell them as seperates... my top and bottom are different sizes.
  3. ^^^ good point
  4. Wow, that is really cute!
    Hmm...I sort of want it!!
  5. I'm with you on having to lose 50 lbs before even considering it. I haven't worn a bikini since I was 15 and even then it wasn't a pretty sight. Sigh.
  6. if it wasnt the frangrance print....i hate that print
    ***(ducks in case someone wants to shoot her)**
  7. I'd def get it if I had the body for it! :p
  8. eh. not a good print for a bathing suit in my humble opinion.
  9. It is really cute.
  10. Whats a PAREO?
  11. It's kind of like a big sheet. It's a wrap-around piece of material, like a gigantic scarf even, except it's big enough where you can wrap around and tie it around your waist to make a long skirt, or around you to make a dress like you would a towel after you get out of the shower. Just a swimsuit cover up :smile:
  12. Like a sarong..
  13. Lol... i'm with you on that one... I don't hate it, i'm just not a HUGE fan of it... :shrugs:
  14. Its super cute,but the bra top looks like there is no support,so I cant get it,damn chest ><