COACH bags you wish they'd bring back!

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
I already posted one bag I wish they'd bring back :sad: (heres the same/similar one in black too!) -

7786_d1.jpg

Now you guys post pictures of bags you wish you hadnt missed out on (curse you COACH archives!) :cry:

this! By the time I finally decided on it, it was gone! I called coach and the lady said they were all sold out, so, *hopefully* this winter, it will be re-vamped and sold again, and I'll snatch it up then ;)

Attachments

• medium soft duffle.jpg
    medium soft duffle.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 263
I wish they had the original leather bags in the stores and not just online. I know they have variations of them in the outlets sometimes, but they aren't the real originals like they have on the website now. I want a big leather Coach bag in the original Mahogany leather with the original heavy brass hardware, darn it, but I want to be able to see it first.

digby723 said:
this! By the time I finally decided on it, it was gone! I called coach and the lady said they were all sold out, so, *hopefully* this winter, it will be re-vamped and sold again, and I'll snatch it up then ;)

i just saw these in the mall 2 weeks ago, a lot of them too

The khaki signature line with white leather and the lilac/silver signature stuff. This was last season's stuff but it is so difficult to find in Canada. I also miss the signature stripe line with the purple suede.

LVgirly said:
The khaki signature line with white leather and the lilac/silver signature stuff. This was last season's stuff but it is so difficult to find in Canada. I also miss the signature stripe line with the purple suede.

YES ! The large hobo with the purple suede was to die for, and I never got my hands on it. :cry:

Oh yeah, the Gramercy line was so awesome! I've got 2 of the bags now, but both well after they were already out of the stores, as I so couldn't afford the retail prices back then. The top handle ones were almost like a Coach version of an Epi Kelly bag, and I still treasure mine greatly. It's also my lucky job interview bag. :smile:

abandonedimages said:
Released in 2000 :cry:

7006_t.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][SIZE=-1]GRAMERCY SMALL TOP HANDLE $278[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'd never seen this one before, now I want to cry, too! I've been wanting a Kelly-style bag for ages, not for daily use, but for going out to dinner and stuff. Oh, *sniffle*, this would have been perfect! Time to set up an eBay alert!

kezza said:
I'd never seen this one before, now I want to cry, too! I've been wanting a Kelly-style bag for ages, not for daily use, but for going out to dinner and stuff. Oh, *sniffle*, this would have been perfect! Time to set up an eBay alert!

They do turn up now and then on eBay, and to my knowledge, haven't been faked. I have a saved search for "Coach Gramercy" and it's pretty good at picking up whatever is out there at the moment.

Good luck!