COACH AWARDS of 2006!

^^I've been saving hers for when I really need something to do for a long time! and lvbabydolls... that chanel of hers has been the object of my affection for years, and any question you have she promptly and happily helps, AND trys to locate one for you!

biggest lover of signature: SO_FEMME

biggest lover of leather: kels!

Awww! An award! Thank you! :P

Biggest Lover Of Signature?? Ya better believe it!! :graucho:

most likely to sell their soul for the bag of their dreams: Kallison! Only because when she finally finds the perfect bag for her, I know she'll do whatever it takes!!

biggest tag team enablers: aarti and kallison!

^^I've been saving hers for when I really need something to do for a long time! and lvbabydolls... that chanel of hers has been the object of my affection for years, and any question you have she promptly and happily helps, AND trys to locate one for you!

biggest lover of signature: SO_FEMME

biggest lover of leather: kels!

YAY! I got nominated!!

LOL I second the biggest accessory lover is AARTI...every other post is about what new accessory should she get, LOL!!

most likely to make the most returns should also be a catagory LOL!

LOL I've returned 3 items at Coach at different times within the last 2 weeks & I feel bad doing it b/c last time I came in they remembered me b/c of my son always wanting the Coach stickers LOL. Of course I always have receipts..2 out of the three I purchased back in March:shame:

How about a reward for "best at hiding new purchases from parents/significant others"? Kallison?? ;)

Or an award for "husband best at pretending like he's clueless about his wife hiding new purchases"? That'd be mine!

How about a reward for "best at hiding new purchases from parents/significant others"? Kallison?? ;)

Or an award for "husband best at pretending like he's clueless about his wife hiding new purchases"? That'd be mine!
YAY for hiding purses from the parents! (btw, my closet is FULL of all my coach stuff at this point...let's just hope mom doesn't decide to randomly come grab something out of my closet...because i think the boxes might topple over...)

and YAY for hubbies pretending they're clueless!

oh, the deception that is going on...hehe.