Coach at Discount Pricing - Military Bases

Wow my AAFES haul (military) from Apr 22 is here already! Just in time for Teacher Appreciation week. Mini Tanner $51 each, swingpack $27. Is the Tanner NOT supposed to have a creed, nor a dustbag?

And they did not include a discount code postcard.

Very nice and great deals!!! The Mini Tanners do not have a creed patch or dust bag unfortunately. The MT clubhouse thread explains more, but didn't want you to worry that they don't have them!

Such a steal on those MT's! They were gone when I went online

Thanks! Yes the pebble mini Tanners are nice! I think it might be worth it to keep stalking AAFES for the next while, coz they cancelled my Zebra mini Madeline saying out of stock, now they replenish the stock still $88. Also one of the 4 tanners were added back then sold out again.

Great haul!

Thank you!

Very nice and great deals!!! The Mini Tanners do not have a creed patch or dust bag unfortunately. The MT clubhouse thread explains more, but didn't want you to worry that they don't have them!

Thanks!!! It's good to know that's the way it is. :smile:

Last edited:
Wow my AAFES haul (military) from Apr 22 is here already! Just in time for Teacher Appreciation week. Mini Tanner $51 each, swingpack $27. Is the Tanner NOT supposed to have a creed, nor a dustbag?

And they did not include a discount code postcard.

Nice! I truly appreciate that they send things in their original packaging. Unwrapping everything is like Christmas!

19 Coach items were just added (or being replenished) to AAFES clearance (military). No crazy-cheap stuff this time. There's Madison Pinnacle textured Carrie in Love Red about 44% off.

More items just added to AAFES (military) in regular "Shop Coach" section. Including Pebbled Cooper $130 (56% off) in Black, Grey Birch and Peach Rose. Small Sadie flap in Saffiano in Rouge $130.

I have the COACH Legacy Turnlock Tote In Printed Signature Fabric - B4 / Khaki Black / Black in my cart right now! It's $122.07 which is something like 56% off. :smile: