Clutch advice please...JPG vs. Kelly Longue?

I have been told the KL is more rare/harder to find :yes:

LOL! Megs, thanks for posting this. I read Pepper's post as "Which style is easier to get inTO?" as in the accessibility. You can tell I am in a hurry to go back to Haute Courtress' new unveiling thread, that I am all over the place! I was about to paste a picture of the Kelly Danse in another thread and got distracted with this thread in between. LOL! Multi-tasking is not good for me!.

And YES, the Kelly Longue is harder to come by. Lesser pieces are being made! :yes::yes:

Anyone have a pic of the Kelly Danse?

Here it is ... Originally posted by westiepup. I personally think it's too squarish to double up the Kelly Danse as a clutch.

attachment.php

mrss, yeah those were my thoughts too...I want a clutch that looks like a clutch. Actually it was good to hear that they JPG KP and KL are equally hard/easy to get into, even thought that wasn't my original question, so, thanks!

8 and 1/2 inches long

Oh my! This is the first post I saw on this thread and was like :nuts: what's going on here! :graucho:

As it turns out this is actually the exact question I've been pondering for a few weeks now. I'm going to have to investigate at Hermes and take a look at the options although officially on a ban! I'm curious about this other clutch that's been mentioned so off to that thread now.

Tried on a JPG Kelly....it's a lovely little bag and would look precious sitting beside you anywhere, on a dinner table, in a chair. It does not hold a lot, tho, which was the downside for me.

But, my problem is, I want a petite beautiful bag to take out with me, but I want it to hold EVERYthing and it just isn't going to do it!:noggin:

I always end up using my Kelly 25 in place of a clutch style.....this wouldn't work for you, as you DO want a clutch.

AHA!!! That answers my question!!! MY grail clutch is a Kelly Elan, and no d@mn wonder I can't find it.
Thank you GF for clearing that up for me, I seriously thought I was going to go nuts trying to explain to my SA that there really was a kelly clutch with no freakin strap.

Me too! I thought I was going nuts that there was a model like the JPG Kelly clutch but with no handle and this is it. Problem solved I know what I want now just how to get it which could be interesting especially as I'd like black Box & gold h/w. I think I could be dreaming!

Problem solved I know what I want now just how to get it which could be interesting especially as I'd like black Box & gold h/w. I think I could be dreaming!

My dilemma exactly (except I'd prefer PHW).
Why oh why did they discontinue this bag?? It's just so elegant.

Penny - I'm sure this is just the angle of the pic. As LTC took the pic form the side and the price is the same as a regular JPG.

Luv2 - hang on and I'll snap mine and its contents for you.