*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vesna,

Now I am not as much of an expert as LL or Mga, but all details look authentic to me as well. Heavy black even stitching everywhere and the Maison name plates only have one surrounding layer of black stitching instead of two like on many other models. I have older bags 2005-6 that don't have serial #s and came with the canvas bag as well. Congrats!!:biggrin:

thanks so much Mithril :smile:, I appreciate all info ...happy this turned out great !

by the way your Valentinos are divine, beyond divne......also Miu Miu orange with new hardware is amazing !!!!!!!!!;)

Hi Ladies, I am new to this thread. I need your help to authenticate these shoes. I have never seen this version, tried googling but nothing came up either. The seller seems to have good reputation, but I just want to be sure. Thanks for your kind help in advance!

Item name: Valentino Big BOW PEEP TOE d'Orsay FLOWERS PUMPS
Item number: 170611484572
Seller: nycteaze
link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...84572&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1009wt_1139

Hi Ladies, I am new to this thread. I need your help to authenticate these shoes. I have never seen this version, tried googling but nothing came up either. The seller seems to have good reputation, but I just want to be sure. Thanks for your kind help in advance!

Item name: Valentino Big BOW PEEP TOE d'Orsay FLOWERS PUMPS
Item number: 170611484572
Seller: nycteaze
link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...84572&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1009wt_1139

Hi, I cannot find them on the Australia ebay site now. Also, I was watching some shoes from this seller on the US site as well as a matching evening bag & they are both gone from all listings. Thus, perhaps they were bought or something else happened. Sorry I cannot help more. Mithril

Agree with LL. I would add: I have bought from Ali-babe. Excellent service, you will get the bag pictured which is pristine and authentic. The second seller doesn't even show you more than one picture which is a stock picture could have been downloaded from anywhere. You would need to make sure they send you lots of pictures of the actual bag you would be getting. The third seller same thing & is in Germany. Remember if you buy from overseas through ebay, you are responsible for any customs snafus etc.

The bag LL showed you looks like a great deal.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the tip. I have learnt so much about Valentino at this forum. The bag LL showed me is really beautiful but I am so afraid of 'light' color bag after my disaster with a white leather bag (nice to look, nightmare to use). I really love the darker color bags from Valentino - Red is my fav followed by Emerald (although it would make the rose look like a BIG cabbage).

Status
Not open for further replies.