*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I see.
The dust bags is different due to the fact that it matters where these were purchased. Europe, Asia, Usa, UAE....Also, maybe the seller has it from another different pair? Pls ask. Yes, normally should be red but at wedding shoes they give white, for noir collection black, for special edition they give green or white or pink... etc...
Also, those small differences are perfectlly normal. Like the heels, it depends where they were made and what year...Also, the studs can be lighter or darker...
Now, you can feel the leather, see the sole (is it leather?) You have 2 pairs in your hands(one online and one from shop). Is the patent different? Is the sole different?
You understand my point? See the real differences(if they are)., not the small ones. And in the end, if you still feel unsafe, then just return them(its your right!).
I've basically said the same to OP in the shoe thread. Glad we're in agreement.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 209
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 204
Hello everyone I'm new here and not sure how to post yet so bear with me lol. I recently bought this Valentino shirt, but now I don't know if it's authentic. I bought it on tradesy,

Brand:Valentino
Style # : 4CC90270-VM0033 (looked up didn't find anything)
Color: 517

There's no name for it on the label but it says Valentino Roma on label and I've never heard of that. Is it like a cheaper division of Valentino? It looks brand new still had tags attached, but there's also s label that says the outnet.com with a diff price on it..

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.