*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Corame, if you don't mind, will you please explain further about the details? I have just been so curious about this bag for so long! All I know about it is that it's quite old. Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your expertise!

We dont give hints here. I am sorry.
So many fake sellers are on this page.

I'm sorry. Better luck next time.

Corame, I was able to get the Valentino Rockstud tote from Poshmark and their Poshmark concierge service verified it's authentic! Can you check it out as well? I only have a pair of Valentino Rockstud sandals to compare it to, but the leather is so soft and the studs are spiky. My studs on my sandals seem taller than the ones in the bag. Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. Back a few years ago, I used to chime in authenticity threads for GUCCI so I completely appreciate what you do!

IMG_1470359844.927037.jpgIMG_1470359867.590500.jpgIMG_1470359879.021992.jpg

We dont give hints here. I am sorry.
So many fake sellers are on this page.
Sorry -I'm a newbie, but I think I understand that. I suppose it's not that important to know more about this bag... I was just curious about it since I've been trying to find out about it for so long. So, since it's not the rare and valuable, limited edition, vintage Valentino bag I wish it was, and instead it's apparently a rare, limited edition, vintage fake-wannabe-a-Valentino, is it safe to say I can use it for hauling rocks? It's surprising they'd create a fake that's not a copy of a popular, more attractive model from that era. Again, thank you for your help!!

Corame, I was able to get the Valentino Rockstud tote from Poshmark and their Poshmark concierge service verified it's authentic! Can you check it out as well? I only have a pair of Valentino Rockstud sandals to compare it to, but the leather is so soft and the studs are spiky. My studs on my sandals seem taller than the ones in the bag. Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. Back a few years ago, I used to chime in authenticity threads for GUCCI so I completely appreciate what you do!

View attachment 3431482View attachment 3431483View attachment 3431484

Could you pls make a picture at the studs in day light close to a row in one of the sides and also from far at the entire bag..but somewhere at a window with light on it.

Sorry -I'm a newbie, but I think I understand that. I suppose it's not that important to know more about this bag... I was just curious about it since I've been trying to find out about it for so long. So, since it's not the rare and valuable, limited edition, vintage Valentino bag I wish it was, and instead it's apparently a rare, limited edition, vintage fake-wannabe-a-Valentino, is it safe to say I can use it for hauling rocks? It's surprising they'd create a fake that's not a copy of a popular, more attractive model from that era. Again, thank you for your help!!

:smile:) you can do what you want with it.
Fakes exist since forever...even old or new model. I am sorry.

Hi there, would someone please help me authenticate this bag?
I have been saving up for a nice Valentino rockstud medium tote but I am not very familiar with Valentino rockstud bags. It is confusing to me why the exterior label is usually stamped in gold or silver color in some bags but I have also seen some with a metal frame around and some stamped on a piece of leather stitched to the bag. Is this a sign that it is fake?

Item name: Authentic Medium Valentino Rockstud Trapeze Tote in Black
Item number: 122059706190
Seller ID: katvinhais
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122059706190?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thank you in advance!

Authentic
Corame ~ Yes! Thank you so much. I also was emptying out the dustbag and I felt something in between the lining. It was the Original Price Tag with a Nordstrom's sticker on it. So between Posh Concierge, you and that tag, my mind is at ease! I never bought anything that expensive 2nd hand so I was very nervous. Now I can finally post about it!

Hi
Can you please help authenticate this bag? I compared it to my small rockstud noir bag and it does look very similar, has the details (like the batman logo on the other side of the valentino tag (both on the dustbag and inside the bag itself).. but it came with piece of spare leather (do they do this??) , the Valentino stamping on the leather tag seems off and the hardware has imperfections (maybe horrible storing? it came really dirty) so i cannot make my mind about it.. though its written on the care cards (that are identical to the ones i got with noir from Harrods) that this is handmade and minor imperfections are to be expected, so maybe thats it?
Please help.
(the shoulder chain is inside the bag, not sure why I didnt take it out for pictures..)
Linda

Attachments

• IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 214
Hi
Can you please help authenticate this bag? I compared it to my small rockstud noir bag and it does look very similar, has the details (like the batman logo on the other side of the valentino tag (both on the dustbag and inside the bag itself).. but it came with piece of spare leather (do they do this??) , the Valentino stamping on the leather tag seems off and the hardware has imperfections (maybe horrible storing? it came really dirty) so i cannot make my mind about it.. though its written on the care cards (that are identical to the ones i got with noir from Harrods) that this is handmade and minor imperfections are to be expected, so maybe thats it?
Please help.
(the shoulder chain is inside the bag, not sure why I didnt take it out for pictures..)
Linda

It looks off. Pls post more pictures with the chain, the inside label close FRONT picture and also with the inside linning(if you can).

Status
Not open for further replies.