Classic Def on Insanity: keeping doing the same expecting diff results!!

i have two words for you:
get pictures!!! don't these SA's know how to use a digital camera?? silly girl too - you should know better by now! :P
maybe your DH should do all your b-bag shopping - he seems better at it then YOU! :roflmfao:

thats just plain annoying... I hate returning stuff and then having to wait for the right stuff and then worrying that it might be the wrong stuff yet again!

I feel your pain definitely...

Jag!! me:you:drinks -> :drinkup:

Ally: it was totally a bummer too cause it was like 105 here that day and we have no AC!!!!
Nic: Yanno, I keep fergittin' to ask fer them darn electrical pics!! :death: LOL!!

Ali: it's seriously frustrating. I don't dig returning stuff like mad, but looks like I'm gonna have too :sad: Sigh

Bal, NW, Blessings: ok, secret?? DH only bought me the wallet cause he was such a phenomincal butthead last week!! :true: LOL, but he made it up for it as follows:

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

Pop, I hear ya' there are no stores that carrying Bals within 90 min driving of my house. So I have to ship via pics and phones.

Couture, Red, Girly,
do you really think there is an SA out there that knows as much as we all do??

And is it us that are the freaks -- or them?! :supacool:

oh what beautiful flowers! so your DH is NOT a "phenomical butthead" after all! a very sweet butthead if you had to put it in those terms!

Bal, NW, Blessings: ok, secret?? DH only bought me the wallet cause he was such a phenomincal butthead last week!! :true: LOL, but he made it up for it as follows:

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

LOL ^^^ Very well put Ali :yes:

He is a doll-- but was *behaving* like a butthead (hee hee) :devil:

PS. He sent all this while out of town and I got the roses on the first day, the lilies on the second, and the wallet on the third. I was totally overwhelmed :heart: :heart: :heart:

oh you're sooo lucky! 3 gifts in a row! I'll give you my BF's number to pass onto your DH and he can try teaching MY buttheaded BF some "must dos after you've behaved like a MAJOR butthead!"!!! LOL!!!

PS. He sent all this while out of town and I got the roses on the first day, the lilies on the second, and the wallet on the third. I was totally overwhelmed :heart: :heart: :heart:

WOWZA!!!!:wtf: Where in the world did you score a guy like that!!!!! You lucky thing! Yep, I want your DH to teach my SO a lesson or two....about how to treat his woman!:rolleyes:

As for the cra**y luck you've been having, just GET THE PICS!!!!!!! It's the only way to buy Bbags sight unseen, girl!;)