City owners who also own twiggys

I actually really like the twiggy shape... I have a lot more cities and firsts (my favorite style is the first actually), but the twiggy is such a cute shape! I think if it's your HG color, you should definitely go for it! :smile:

-Minal

I bought 2 Twiggies when the style first came out in 04, but I prefer City to Twiggy because I can fit so much more into City than Twiggy (i.e. I can fit magazines and books into City but not into Twiggy).

After the first "experimental" 2 Twiggies, I don't intend on buying anymore of that style whereas I keep buying City.

I don't have any problem wearing my Cities over my shoulders, and I prefer the boxy shape of City to duffle shape of Twiggy. (My favorite styles are City and Work)

my first b-bag was a Cornflower twiggy - Never seen or touched a real b-bag until it arrived on my doorstep! I must say the TWIGGY is my fav style! Since buying my first b-bag i've got 3 twiggys now! hehehehe!!! :o) Totally give the twiggy a go! :o)

I have the both style but i prefer the city. It's more practical (perfect size for a day use) and i love the design. But i use my twiggy with pleasure, it's a great style too.
I bought it to have a different model and i don't regret it.
I think you'll love it too.

Have both, love both. Whatever I have to carry for the day determines which I take...it there's a large book or folder in the mix, I take the city for sure. But I love twiggy!

Give her a shot! And whoever said you can get away with more variety of color without it overpowering the rest of you is right.

shasta, it's really hard to pick one over the other. i think both are essential. for me, the twiggy looks more feminine and compliments dresses, while the city goes more with laid back, casual outfits. also, it depends on the color..... some colors look better in the city and some better in the twiggy. as for your GH (apple green), well, that looks great in any style, so you can't go wrong with either.;)