City or First?That is the question!!

Are you able to go see them in person? I thought the First seemed like a better size until I saw it, and then I was shocked how small it is. The City is perfect for me. I don't cram it by any means for day to day use, but it's nice to have the space for when you want to throw a paperback in there or a bottle of water or something (since I had both in there for a flight yesterday...)

i always come back to the city as it was my first :heart: although.......i have recently got my first first & would definately by another. it is small but perfectly formed & a fab evening/lunching/popping out for a while bag. however if it's an all day expedition the city takes my whole survival kit. def. smaller than the lv you mention. i'm 5'4 & i don't think the city would look big on you at all. have fun choosing! xax

Hihi I was also facing the same dilemma as you cos I fell in love with the shape of the First, but when I saw it in real life and tried it on, it was waaaay too small for me! Definitely not enough space to fit my stuff, then again I wanted a practical bag I could also bring on holiday...

So now I've decided to get the City and it should be on its way from Paris soon! Good luck with your choice! I'd say the City is a lot more practical, but try both on and see which suits your needs more ;)

my mom is like 4'11 and 85 pounds and she has a black twiggy (I convinced her she just needed one) and it looks like the perfect size for her, the city would be great too. The first is great but like the other say if you carry more than necessities it would be a squeeze! The speedy 25 fits much more

I'm 5' 0' and 92 lbs. I have a Speedy 25 (just got one today) and three Twiggy's. The Twiggy holds as much as the City, but IMO looks better on me than the City...not so square. Plus the Twiggy is much slouchier, less structured. Not sure if the Speedy holds as much as the Twiggy but pretty close! I vote Twiggy! :yes:

I think either style would look adorable on you:yes:

I'm 5'3" and 98lbs, and I normally carry my Work around, so the City is definitely not too big for you!

The First is adorable and although I love the style, it's too small for my needs:yes:

It sounds like you need to get yourself a City!!!:tup: