Citta Rose Denaro

Maybe...maybe they're trying to drive up demand by making it harder to get?

yeah a marketing tactic... they even have to mention that its limited edition too so it can drive ppl to buy them...but i wonder what are the numbers of production??? and since its made in china..im sure they can make a lot more...considering the regular lesportsac bags are made in the US...

think of it like ps3...they said they only made a handful so the prices went sky high....then when they release it..they had more to sell ...but theres a catch...you have to buy it as a bundle which = more $$$

Just received my citta denaro and it sucks! There is absolutely nothing cute on it whatsoever. Poor print placement. It is going back! I'm so disappointed! :crybaby:

Sorry to hear that! I'm supposed to get my denaro any day now and hopefully I won't have the same problem! At least you can return it! I found out after I purchased mine that they are final sale at the outlets.

Do like the size and shape of it? The Seattle area outlet has denaros (but not citta) and the SA was a huge help to me the past few days and hunted for good character placement ...her name is Tracy. I haven't received what she told me over the phone yet so I can be sure....but she said she found a good one in paradiso for me of the blue mohawk rocker baby! Maybe you'd have better luck there? But its 8.50 shipping and I believe the wallet cost me $51. Of course I ordered a few things to make the shipping "worth" it ! ha!:wtf:

The denaro to me was quite small. Smaller than I expected. I would have kept it though if it had a cute print. Just because of the shipping costs. But I don't plan on ordering a denaro in the future too small.

Yeah, denaro is cool, but too small for my needs. If I could find a playground one w/both lattes on the front I might reconsider but until then...I'm sticking w/my Paul Smith leather wallet..it's the perfect size! :love: :love:

Aww, I got mine today and I'm happy with it. :biggrin: On the one side it has the guy in the pink flying suit and the other side has 2 other cute characters on it. On the Denaro, it's so small, I imagine it's hard to get a print placement you adore.