christie's auction croc results???

Oh I remember this Na zdorov'e! Things must have changed so much in Russia, I can't reconcile the Moscow I visited, quite bleak yet beautiful and good fun as you say, to the one now with everything going on including Hermes etc. Would love to go back and will do at some stage.

Anyway I won't thread hog but nice chatting to you and Mr F enjoyed his cyber tummy rub! :P
Oh, things are sky-and-earth different now. It's Moscow-city now :P. You should definitely go back (skipping probably one Kelly or even Birkin purchase though). It's so :cursing: expensive now days, I'm not ready to go there myself (rather keep my Kelly/Birkin option open :smile:)
OK, dear Ladies, lets sober up a little here and zip it :kiss:
...just one last drink, Irene :drinkup: NA POSOSHOK :tispy:

Oh, things are sky-and-earth different now. It's Moscow-city now :P. You should definitely go back (skipping probably one Kelly or even Birkin purchase though). It's so :cursing: expensive now days, I'm not ready to go there myself (rather keep my Kelly/Birkin option open :smile:)
OK, dear Ladies, lets sober up a little here and zip it :kiss:
...just one last drink, Irene :drinkup: NA POSOSHOK :tispy:

To your good health, cheers!

To your good health, cheers!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fleur, you are just impossible :roflmfao: WE are definitely on the way to rehab now. And you know I'm predisposed to all sorts of addictions...Hermes, drugs, cigarettes and alcohol to name a few LOL. It runs in my family, you know! And now, this Putin-ka Vodka that's screaming to you: All ways are open!
I'm so weak :drinkup:Cheers :heart: