Christian Louboutin Ultimate Bling *CAUGHT* on Cell Camera!

1. OMG if these aren't the most beautiful shoes CL has ever made, then they are VERY CLOSE!!:drool::drool::drool: I have seen these online but at Neiman Marcus yesterday was the first time I have seen them in person and they are even more stunning to say the least...the first pair is all crystals and are $1500.00, the second are all glitter with a gold heel and are $690.00...too bad I was there to buy something else because I would of snatched up both instantly!! Ladies, these are the ultimate bling shoes, even Cinderella would be jealous!!:yes:

2. I like the glitter ones, but not in gold. I think NM has a preorder going for the silver. I just might snatch those.
  3. OH MY NERD!!! Saw the glitter ones in gold last Friday at NM...FELL IN LOVE. They will go with to convince my DH of that:lol:
  4. Love them.
  5. Gorgeous!
  6. question about the glitter...does it seems like the glitter will come off easily?
  7. Ooh those are fabulous!
  8. Those both look gorgeous!
  9. wow I am in love.
  10. I have the silver glitter ones on pre-order...I can't wait to get them!
  11. I have also seen the glitter ones Pigalle style .. quite the showstopper.
  12. Love it!
  13. Convince him! I know if I had a husband I would!:yes: I don't even have a boyfriend so I'm on my own with trying to get them!:lol:
  14. That's a good question...but when I picked them up it didn't seem like the glitter would come off easily but then again with occasional wear of them you just never know...I still want them though! Well, both pairs! :yes:
  15. PLEASE post pics and model them for us when you get them! I can't wait to see them in silver!:nuts: