Chopard happy diamonds collection...

I love, love Chopard!! :love: I think many of the pieces are beautiful, whimisical, pretty, feminine, and timeless in a not too classic, but modern way. :love: I wear my Happy Sport watch pretty much everyday, and the seven floating diamonds never fail to mesmerize me haha (possibly because I'm easily distracted by shiny, pretty things). :P I love the pendant Swanky! :drool: I also love the Chopard heart rings, but I don't think I'd fork over the $$ for one hehe.

I really, really would love to own the Happy Hearts watch (with the light pink face), and change the strap to stainless steal... but then I would own two similar watches, ahh. :sweatdrop:

Cory
, your grandparents are soo sweet... your watch is adorable and so pretty (I already told you this haha, but it's worth saying again)!! :nuts: I love the VC&A necklace too!!! :love: :love:

absoltely adore chopard their workmanship is sublime and their haute joaillerie pices are amongst the best stone and designwise- they have a wonderful take on jewelery as the do not follow trends they set them. another huge plus is their customer service and their custom order devision

The entire collection is just stunning. Every single piece looks really well thought out and flawless.

What I would do for this watch.......
1wb_hsport28_8950.jpg

I've seen it's just over £2,000 (UK) on Jomashop, but I think in the shops it's actually more like 3 and a half. Gorgeous :love:

I love this one too.
1wb_hsport27_8943.jpg

JoeyJo21~ wow, I really like that last one you posted! I really don't like watches and I can never make myself wear one, but that one is PRETTY! :nuts: I wish I could get one and remove the dials, that way maybe I'd wear it :P (I don't like being reminded of the time, it stresses me out :P)

I'm a big fan of Chopard. My wedding band is from the ice cube collection. I'll try to post a pic from their website.
http://www.chopard.com/worldwide/fl/2j_ringicecubefl.htm

I also have a happy diamonds heart ring that I wear all the time. I've had the ring for years. About a year or so ago the floating diamond fell out because the glass came out. I brought it to Chopard's service center in Manhattan and they replaced the diamond no questions asked. I can't say enough about their customer service. Pricey, yes, but definitely worth it.

chopard is amazing. happy sport is lovely, but just that... sport. I have no problem buying one, cause im a watch freak! but honestly, save your money for something else, perhaps a cartier? what am i saying.... JUST GET THE CHOPARD!!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! so it has a rubber band, you can change it!

they're too cutesy for my tastes - i avoid anything pink and heart-shaped and i was never into girlie stuff, so this is totally not my cup of tea. they are beautifully made though.

I love, love Chopard!! :love: I think many of the pieces are beautiful, whimisical, pretty, feminine, and timeless in a not too classic, but modern way. :love: I wear my Happy Sport watch pretty much everyday, and the seven floating diamonds never fail to mesmerize me haha (possibly because I'm easily distracted by shiny, pretty things). :P I love the pendant Swanky! :drool: I also love the Chopard heart rings, but I don't think I'd fork over the $$ for one hehe.

I really, really would love to own the Happy Hearts watch (with the light pink face), and change the strap to stainless steal... but then I would own two similar watches, ahh. :sweatdrop:

Cory, your grandparents are soo sweet... your watch is adorable and so pretty (I already told you this haha, but it's worth saying again)!! :nuts: I love the VC&A necklace too!!! :love: :love:

Minal...im so behind on checking out replies and all LOL

love to see pics of your happy sport...i do miss having a bracelet though-so easy and functional for snapping into place and all.

yess the happy hearts looks adorable...maybe thats a purchase we can leave up to the bfs? *wink wink* jkkk