Chocolate is in my town!!!!

1. I am suppose to get my chocolate ergo hobo today...and I can't wait:yahoo:!!!!
    I put in the tracking number and it shows it is riding around in a Fed Ex truck in my town. My parents are wanting me to come over and visit today but I can't leave until I get my chocolate:yahoo:!
    I really not spoiled... I am just celebrating my Christmas Birthday miracles :rolleyes:!

Carley

2. Congrats on you new bag! I hope you get it soon!!!

3. Thanks...I do too...I was afraid I might not get it because of JAX being out of them...I am just happy it is on a truck somewhere in town.
    Carley

4. Track him down!!!! Those damn FedEx guys don't know what they have in those boxes. Don't they know they have to deliver Coach first?!?!

5. i may have to rotate to my chocolate ergo this weekend...it's sitting in my closet, waiting to be used...with the tags still on her! heheh

6. Yay! :yahoo: I just logged on to message you to see if you got yours yet!!! I just got mine about an hour ago!!! :yahoo: Unfortunately mine was from eBay and said new but it is not. so I am working that out :rolleyes: but the bag is great! I like it soo much better now that I can put my stuff in it and scrunch it down.. post pics when it gets there!!!! :tup:

7. Fields...Whats up with eBay...:confused1: will the buyer give you a discount or are you wanting to return it? I hate that the seller lied to you.:tdown: Do you like the purse anyway inspite of it being used? Post some pics and as soon as I get mine I will post.
    Carley

8. You know, I have had GREAT luck buying and selling on ebay.. but lately it seems like I am on a streak of bad luck. :tdown: I do love the bag itself.. once I put my stuff in it and scrunched it down I really like it.. it's REALLY light and cute and fun... but it is discouraging that it has clearly been used.. I emailed the seller but have not heard back yet. And I will take pics just as soon as I can, my batteries are dead in my camera. :p

9. I had some bad luck buying on ebay recently...it wasn't a coach purse but it i have been afraid to bid on anything since. I know some on tpf have got some good deals...but I am afraid I of getting burned.
    I am happy you like your ergo.:yes: :yahoo:I am looking forward to your pics. :tup:I wish mine would get here.:crybaby:
    Carley

10. Yeah it's discouraging how one person can ruin it for everyone else :tdown: I have had 99% good luck selling as well as buying, but there are risks.. usually it turns out okay. We'll see. I can't wait til' you get yours!!!! Be sure and post pics!!!! :yahoo:

11. I cant wait to see your pics!!!!!!!! I took mine out ALL DAY today!!!! I hope you love her!!!!

12. Mommyville... I am justing sitting here waiting and waiting. I just know if I leave the house fedfex will oops wait its here!!!

Be back shortly:yahoo:

13. yay! :yahoo: pics pics pics!!!!! :nuts::nuts::drool::drool::nuts::nuts: