Chocolate Carly

1. Okay, I know we have a lot of threads on carly.. and I know we have a couple of them that have pics of carlys.. but chocolate signature carlys, not so much. :sad: I was just wondering (okay begging) if you girls that own chocolate carly's (large or medium) could pretty pretty please :heart: post pics of you wearing yours??. I will love you all forever and ever!!! :graucho: Thank you SOOO Much! You guys are great! :tup:

2. here ya go - medium carly!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks.. any chance I can get a modeling pic? That is what I am wondering more... I am not around a boutique and wondering the sizes w/ this color, I think it looks a lot different.. thanks!!
    BTW... that is SO yummy, I want to eat it all up!!!

4. YES...modeling pics PLEASE b/c I am unsure of the sizing of this bag and how long it hangs as well!!! GREAT post!!!

5. uh-oh! I've been caught! :roflmfao: YOU aren't supposed to read this!!! :p

6. The chocolate Carly makes me drooool. It's definitely my next bag. I'd love to see a modeling picture, too.

7. I think the dark chocolate just looks so different than the khaki on, that it helps to get a visual. :tup:

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

9. I LOVE the chocolate Carly!!!! I wish I had one.

10. I still have not figured out if I should get a medium or large...any suggestions? The SA said that the large was the better size of the 2 & it's only $50 more!

11. This bag w/ this wallet are a TDF combination!!!! I am a very matchy match girl w/ my bags and wallets matching...I just love how it looks when they are coordinated SOMEHOW, either by color or signature, etc!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Good choice! :tup:

12. I think I like the large the best [​IMG]

13. I think it just depends on the persons frame and personal taste.. but I also think the dark color wouldn't look as large or billboardy as the khaki... even though I love khaki too! That is why I wanted to see the chocolate ON people.. to get an idea of the difference!