Chocolate Betty at Saks in Naples - 40% off!!

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
I spoke to my SA in Naples (florida) Saks looking for a chocolate Paddy and she said she has 1 small (1700) chocolate Betty left that is 40%.

If you are interested calle the Naples Saks and get it! Please ask for Diana and tell her that you were referred by a Purse Forum/group lady. :P

I am not sure? I just know that the large is VERY large...like duffle bag large. Maybe you can go to NM homepage and check it out? It retails for 1700 so with the 40% it would be $1020. It is her last one so I am sure it will be picked up this weekend during the Memorial Day weekend.

Yes, but it was Diane. She said Diana was in shoes and they get each others calls. I had no idea that someone could be so nice!

I may be getting the larger size instead, in which case I'll bump this thread. I can't decide, argghh.

I have the one and only medium (small - $1705 retail/40% off) Chocolate Betty on hold to be rung up on 3/31. I have thought about it and I really need to pass on another bag right now. I am still waiting to find my small Edith too.

I phoned and Betty is off until Tuesday. If you are interested when I call Tuesday I can let her know and then you can phone her. The number to Saks is 239-592-5900.