Choco Edith Accessorized

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
So I felt it was time to try to accessorize one of my bags and Edith volunteered. This is the only silk scarf I own and I have no scarf-tying skills whatsoever. Is there a right way to do this, or does Edith look better au-naturel?

Attachments

• EdithScarfWeb2.jpg
    EdithScarfWeb2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 121
  • EdithScarfweb.jpg
    EdithScarfweb.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 103
For me, I usually tie a scarf on a bag that is monogrammed or just in one plain color without embellishments. I LOVE the Edith a lot (great bag by the way!) But I would just leave the bag as it is, because the entire bag is already a beauty! :love: Maybe it's just me, but I consider the front pocket an embellishment. :shame:

Thanks for the opinions! I also wrestled with the pocket being enough embellishment and the scarf being overkill. I'll try it out tomorrow then tie the scarf on my Silverado Tote (also chocolate).

I like accessorising bags! And I think the Edith looks lovely with a scarf on. Wrt tying.. instead of tying in a knot, try tying it like a luggage tag from the airport. Kwim? Ok, first you fold the scarf in half, put it around the handle, then put the part with the 2 ends thru the other end of the folded scarf, the loop part and pull until it's tightened around the bag handle. Hope I explained that right, lol!

Ah, Daisy sums it up in Roey speak - like a simpleton, LOL! I think I did it and it looks cleaner. And one side of the scarf is on the front and the other on the back and it doesn't interfere with the zipper since I leave the bag open. Edith is looking pretty darn hot now...