Chloe Medium Betty - Argent?

OMG! Are you serious? I'm so glad I got one.

What kind of Betty did you get? Is it a chain or regular?

I've got a small black Betty regular, a small chain mastic Python and the large regular argent Betty. I should recieve the 2 smalls on Thursday. I'll have to decide if I am keep them all, cuz I am wait listed for a Chanel bag that is coming in mid to late August... Ugh! I hate to pass up the great prices on these, especially if they don't make them anymore! How trendy do you think the large Betty in the argent (metallic Pewter) is? I love the color, I'm just afraid 2 years from now I might not like it.

I know what you mean about it being trendy. I have the same worry about the black patent Betty I ordered. I think that the argent will still be lovely years from now. It is such a beautiful color, truly unique. And it's not too metallic-y or shiny. I worry that patent will certainly go out of style at some point and I'll have a ginormous, flashy, shiny Betty that I'm too self conscious to carry.

I've got a small black Betty regular, a small chain mastic Python and the large regular argent Betty. I should recieve the 2 smalls on Thursday. I'll have to decide if I am keep them all, cuz I am wait listed for a Chanel bag that is coming in mid to late August... Ugh! I hate to pass up the great prices on these, especially if they don't make them anymore! How trendy do you think the large Betty in the argent (metallic Pewter) is? I love the color, I'm just afraid 2 years from now I might not like it.

chabich, can I ask you what colors the 2 smalls u are receiving are? I am looking for a small black one since one of the SAs at saks screwed up my order..Thanks!

Hi Girls!

Just bought the metallic argent medium paddy...will post pics tomorrow. Does the metallic really rub off on the bottom edges? Should I worry about the rest of the bag or is the problem confined to the edges?

What color shows through when it rubs off? Call me a little paranoid!
Thanks...appreciate any insight on metallics rubbing off :smile: