Chevron quilted or Gauffre pleated?

I am sure nobody meant to invalidate your opinion- it's just that not too many people have seen the chevron in person and you were out numbered...and the description of it snowballed into a joke. Please take it as such.:yes:

cuteusername said:
I actually really like the chevrons. am I the only one?

Didn't mean to offend your taste. Bagpuss is right. Be empowered by your opinion, even if it's not shared by everyone else! It's a sign that you're in an exclusive group: you and Miuccia! Don't worry about building or being left out of a consensus. Despite the nasty things I said about the skin disease, I'm starting to like the chevron (which I'd predicted might happen). Its skin disease is contagious (pardon the pun!).

Sometimes I'm initially turned off by something that's outside my beauty "comfort zone", but after a while I may see the beauty behind the initial yuck shock. It takes guts to innovate with design that's not immediately to everyone's liking. I admire things that dare to challenge your definition of beauty, especially when accompanied by high quality.

I still think the chevron looks opulent, and the obnoxious design is looking better to me each day.... ;) I'm an equal opportunity offender... I make nasty jokes even about things I love. I call my brand new Fendi Spy a toad, and I'd love to have another 3 toads!