Cherry Bomb!!! Bright Red Pouch Reveal :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
The bag arrived! It's so so so cute! However, I'm wondering if the color is indeed maybe a tad TOO bright?? :lol:

Not sure yet if I am going to keep it, but it is a little firecracker though, that's for sure :smile:

And since I ordered from Bergdorfs, no tax!

psred3.jpg

psred4.jpg

psred2.jpg

psred1.jpg

Thanks everyone! The thing is though, I'm just not sure it's "red" enough and what I mean by that is in certain lights it can look like a very deep neon orange or even a little pinkish red. I'm not sure if I'm feeling the love for it like I did for my Tobacco Suede. I absolutely adore the pouch style though, no question about that. I'm just not sure if perhaps I'd prefer another color in it. We'll see... :smile:

Congrats StarBrite! I love the bright red. It looks fab on you though so I def think you should have a pouch style no matter what colour it is. What do you think of the colour in comparison to last seasons tangerine? I still can't decide which one I like better and can't justify both!!!

Congrats StarBrite! I love the bright red. It looks fab on you though so I def think you should have a pouch style no matter what colour it is. What do you think of the colour in comparison to last seasons tangerine? I still can't decide which one I like better and can't justify both!!!

I haven't really seen Tangerine all that much. I only came across it once at Barneys and it was way orange. You can definitely see the difference. I'm not an orange lover so the Bright Red would be my choice between the two for sure!

And here is a photo of Tangerine for reference. You can clearly see there is a big difference in color.

PG_501193599_ZM1.jpg