CHECK HERE FIRST for S/S 2007 colour, leather and bag style etc.... CHIT CHAT only

:confused1: hmmm... er,:rolleyes: ... :nuts: YES!! Bbags are out! They're done, over, dead! :yes:
Fashion editors and writers, please hand over all of your obsolete and tres embarrassing Bbag holdings and I will make sure they are euthanized most humanely, and are given a proper burial in the massive Bbag cemetary I have built in my closet.:wlae:

Hee hee :roflmfao: ... LOVE IT ... totally agree Decophile; if they think the bags are so 'OUT' ... then they can COUGH/SPUTTER them out for the rest of us!!

Fashion magazine editors IMHO don't know squat about what's in or out. Just because JS or LL or the Olsen sisters are into other bags doesn't count as reason enough to deem a bag as "out". Purses, especially quality leather ones, are never out. They might not be trendy as they were when they first became the rage, but they are definitely not defunct.

Hey, fashion editors - :smash:

I live in the suburbs of Seattle and I have never seen another person carrying a Balenciaga handbag. I've never seen anyone carrying a fake.

90% of the women I see here are wearing very small no name bags. I don't think this part of the country will ever gravitate to big handbags that I see in fashion magazines, it would be too much of a shock to switch from their little, teeny bags that hold maybe their keys, a cell phone, and a lipstick. I don't know how they do it - I've always needed a bag to carry more than that.

I never buy a bag because celebrities have them - I have no desire to imitate Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen twins, Paris Hilton, etc - these people are not my fashion icons (and I'm old enough to be their mother).

I think Balenciagas are timeless and classic and I plan to wear them for as long as I still love them (which looks to be a very long time). Peggy

I live in the suburbs of Seattle and I have never seen another person carrying a Balenciaga handbag. I've never seen anyone carrying a fake.

90% of the women I see here are wearing very small no name bags. I don't think this part of the country will ever gravitate to big handbags that I see in fashion magazines, it would be too much of a shock to switch from their little, teeny bags that hold maybe their keys, a cell phone, and a lipstick. I don't know how they do it - I've always needed a bag to carry more than that.

I never buy a bag because celebrities have them - I have no desire to imitate Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen twins, Paris Hilton, etc - these people are not my fashion icons (and I'm old enough to be their mother).

I think Balenciagas are timeless and classic and I plan to wear them for as long as I still love them (which looks to be a very long time). Peggy

I agree with this.

And on a side note, I heard or read somewhere recently that they give the celebs these bags and photograph them wearing them so we regular people will try to emulate them by buying the stuff. Who knows what they really love? Or really cares for that matter?

I agree with whomever said that about seeing Coach and LV everywhere. I don't want something that screams 'expensive bag'.

you've made some really good points I mean I don't even wear my LV's anymore it just screams"attention".

If you care so much about what's in and out then don't buy one, but if you really like the actual bag then it shouldn't matter and you'll buy it anyway.
Personally I think they have been 'out' for a while - they're not in every magazine like they were a few years ago. But I still love them, they are definitly my favourite bag and I don't like them just because they are in

Thanks. I am going to call them tomorrow. I was at Neiman Marcus today and they had the big gold hardware in 2007 colors. They are nice but I think I'll stick with the old hardware.