cheap fashion pumps - yay or nay?

Interesting topic! I currently wear flat ballerines everyday to work and they are from aldo. Im unsure if I should say they are cheap because they aren't really as cheap as like new look. But cheapish compare to my other shoes. I think I do prefer designers' shoes and they are only the one that really do my size... god dam my tiny feet! But I live in London and it rains a lot here.... my last pair of aldo was instantly ruined as I accidentally stepped into a giant puddle. So in that sense, yay to cheap fashion pump, wouldn't worry so much about getting them ruined. But I also agree with everyone else that it looks pretty scruffy after wearing them for a while. :/

Interesting topic! I currently wear flat ballerines everyday to work and they are from aldo. Im unsure if I should say they are cheap because they aren't really as cheap as like new look. But cheapish compare to my other shoes. I think I do prefer designers' shoes and they are only the one that really do my size... god dam my tiny feet! But I live in London and it rains a lot here.... my last pair of aldo was instantly ruined as I accidentally stepped into a giant puddle. So in that sense, yay to cheap fashion pump, wouldn't worry so much about getting them ruined. But I also agree with everyone else that it looks pretty scruffy after wearing them for a while. :/

Where else dyou genreally buy your shoes from here in the UK?

I have some cheap pair of shoes but trust me they are not good for your feet. Branded ones are like an investment as they do not harm the feet and can be worn for a longer time.

I own both cheap and pricey to very pricey shoes. I prefer to wear my cheap shoes every few days to give my feet a break from the distortion that my designer shoes cause after long periods. The cut of almond and pointy toe fronts that most designer brands sell is not good for the feet for long periods. According to my foot doctor, they are causing me to start getting bunions. I don't see them yet, but apparently they are in my future if I continue to wear designer but I can't stop myself.:P