Château Scandinave #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I´ve been sick all day I´ve had some time to think, I´m thinking of getting the eva for the days when I don´t have to carry that much. Yesterday I only had the essentials with me like phone wallet, keys and umbrella but didn´t have a bag that was the appropriate size exept for my lamb flap but I didn´t feel like using it since lamb is so fragile. I ended up bringing the trevi but I felt it was too big for the amount of stuff I had with me. The eva would be prefect for days like that, my only concern is that since the eva hits your body rather low I´m afraid it can be easy to get stolen from. Ever since my wallet was stolen I´ve been terrified of being stolen from. Do you think the eva is safe enough?

^I think having a small bag like the Eva (or my new Pouch) is great for carrying just the necessities. I'm also a little worried about losing it but I swing the bag in front of me in crowded places. It's also possible to pick up the bag and hold it like a clutch for a while.

I think I'll take some more pics of the Pouch today

and I'll try to figure out if I should have knot or not on the strap

Hehehe

Ooo, there are some lovely pieces in there :biggrin:

I woke up today with the worst stomache cramps and the flue. My brother just had the flue so I probably got it from him. I feel absolutely awful

So sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Since I´ve been sick all day I´ve had some time to think, I´m thinking of getting the eva for the days when I don´t have to carry that much. Yesterday I only had the essentials with me like phone wallet, keys and umbrella but didn´t have a bag that was the appropriate size exept for my lamb flap but I didn´t feel like using it since lamb is so fragile. I ended up bringing the trevi but I felt it was too big for the amount of stuff I had with me. The eva would be prefect for days like that, my only concern is that since the eva hits your body rather low I´m afraid it can be easy to get stolen from. Ever since my wallet was stolen I´ve been terrified of being stolen from. Do you think the eva is safe enough?

Since it's a crossbody bag it's not something that's easy to snatch up and run away with. It's a lovely bag, but an umbrella wouldn't fit (well it would, but then there's no room for a wallet/phone :P)

This was kinda freaky, look at the clock in the background and what time it was when that scene came up.. I realize that it's AM in the clip and PM here, but still kinda freaky :P

Untitled-1-19.jpg

So sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Since it's a crossbody bag it's not something that's easy to snatch up and run away with. It's a lovely bag, but an umbrella wouldn't fit (well it would, but then there's no room for a wallet/phone :P)

But if you have it on your back couldn´t someone unzip it and grab something?

Thank you, I´ve had a couple of asprins so I feel a bit better :smile:

Morning!

Sarah, i'm so sorry that you're feeling sick. Hopefully it will go away soon! But the Eva skounds like a choice if you need a smaller bag!

Med, haha I know! Bf aaalways sets his watch to 10.10 if he's taking pictures or anything :P

Status
Not open for further replies.