Château Scandinave #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that's very good info! I wasn't sure if they were mostly online, but that could explain why some got worn bags when ordering online.

Edit: Med, I brought the quote here.

Yes it could explain it, cause they use the web site for inventory. They have huge monitors where you can check the online site. All the Ps 1 they has in store are the same as on the web site.

Holy moly, another thread already:woot::chatty:

HAHA, my dad just sent me this. That's my mom on the left and a couple of months old me on the right. Notice how we sleep in the same position, completely unstaged LOL

sc001269cd06.jpg

Awwww...how cute is that!

.. Talked with dbf yesterday and it's okay now. We sorted a lot of stuff out, so that feels really nice, I'm so glad that we did But unfortunately he got food poisoning last night so now he's home sick

That is great new, I'm so happy it worked out:hugs: Hope he feels better soon.

The other day we (my neverfull, Nixon and I) had a nice time in the park So I thought I'd share some Nixon/Neverfull pictures!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely pics!! Nixton is such a cutie! He looks soooo young compared to Jimmi who has turned very grey now;)

That is great new, I'm so happy it worked out:hugs: Hope he feels better soon.

Lovely pics!! Nixton is such a cutie! He looks soooo young compared to Jimmi who has turned very grey now;)

Thank you so much.

Haha yes, he looks very young, but he's only 13 months so perhaps that's why ;)

Is everything well now? ( OK, I just rad about it, missed the post :smile: ) when are you going to NYC?

Yes, we talked yesterday and sorted a bunch of stuff out. Haha no problem!

We're thinking about going there this fall.. Nothing is confirmed or booked yet, but we would really like to. But we want to go to Monaco, during the summer and to Noma for bf's birthday as well, so perhaps we have to cut something from the list.. :thinking:

Cari, it's that time of the year :P last year I got five bags during the first 6 months.

Haha yes it is! Oh my, that's a lot! I've already bought 3, and I thought that was much. But well, it is, for me anyway :P

I'm in the mood for a new bag :sneaky:

Haha, same here, and it hasn't helped now that the Beverly MM has disappeared from the european LV sites, that stresses me a LOT. But I really really shouldn't get anything right now (wasn't supposed to get anything till June/July. Eeeerm.. Bloomsbury, cles, toiletry bag... Spent about 11,000 kr before March was over *slaps forehead*)

Awwww...how cute is that!

Hehe, thanks :P

Haha, same here, and it hasn't helped now that the Beverly MM has disappeared from the european LV sites, that stresses me a LOT. But I really really shouldn't get anything right now (wasn't supposed to get anything till June/July. Eeeerm.. Bloomsbury, cles, toiletry bag... Spent about 11,000 kr before March was over *slaps forehead*)

Hehe, thanks :P

Haha that can happen sometimes ;) But I know, that can stress you out quite a bit.. I also feel that I've been neglected my Trevi the last couple of months.. It's so sad that I can't use all my bags during the weeks.. I can only use them (most of them anyway) on the weekends, and there is not enough time then :P

Status
Not open for further replies.