CHAT - Deals, Steals, Photos & Stores

This is probably the case TE. I actually bought one of them...and I'll do a reveal tomorrow. But the number on it was 4539. I found it on the Tano site listed as "Important Message" which seems to be an older style I think??? I don't know, I'm so new to this. I forgot to look at the numbers on the other two bags I saw. I'll get those photos downloaded so I can post them. I'm sure you ladies would know what they were.

Here are pics of the different Tanos I saw at my TJ Maxx on Friday.

2010-10-29_15-12-57_547.jpg

2010-10-29_15-03-07_147.jpg

I ended up buying the dark brown bag. :smile: Love her. :love:

Well, I did it. I got a Self Portrait in taupe. I had a giftcard my hubby gave me for Christmas so I ended up only paying $56 with shipping for the bag!!! WOO HOO! I don't have any light colored bags like that...and I've eyed the Self Portrait before...and for that price....you just can't beat it!

i've been on a ban but i couldn't resist either! i bought a shredded pleats in blue! glad i didn't wait because everything's almost cleaned out! i wish i had saved a picture of it though. can't get to the link of it now. so pretty. does anyone have pics of this bag? can't wait to get it!

I had to leave for an appointment so I missed the much adored I had in my shopping bag. Somebody else snagged it. Boohoo! None of the rest of the bags look like I need to add them to my collection. Ah well.

jadejett, those bags were selling like fire! It was crazy. I looked at two other bags, had to answer a phonecall, then they were gone! Yikes!

I'm sorry you missed your bag unknown. :sad: People were buying like crazy. There had to have been keyboards all over the country that were smoking from fingers moving so fast. LOL

I had REALLY wanted a Biscotti Bam (still do) which had been on sale, but wasn't for this! Ah well...at least they still have them in stock. I'll get one eventually. I should have bought it when it was still on sale. My bad.