Charms and necklaces

Now on to the smaller charms...

Crown

IMG_0088a.jpg

Apple

IMG_0087a.jpg

Do these smaller charms come in their own Juicy Couture box? If so, can I see a pic :smile:

Ladies, I have a question... how do you adjust the length using the ball?

IMG_0090a.jpg

The gold necklace charm catcher also has a ball adjustment.

Do I just pull the ball along the necklace? I tried but it is kind of stuck. I did not put much effort pulling it for fear of breaking the necklace.

Does it need to be twisted/rotated in some way?
Yes, you just slide the ball along the chain and it should move. I've had mine for about 6 months or so and it moves well now. I like to wear mine long enough where all I have to do is slip the necklace over my head and then I don't have to adjust it each time. :biggrin:

Thanks for posting about being able to slide the little ball. Just got the Yes/No spinner necklace and didn't really want to wear it as a choker. It looked like it should be adjustable but I was afraid of breaking the chain.
After reading here, I took a closer look and you were right - the silicone lining was messed up. A titch was showing on one side of the ball. I pulled in that direction and the lining went back inside and now it works!

Aaaargh! That's terrible. I've had a few break, too. Thankfully I had bought them from Nordies so I returned them. That lion sounds like an eBay thing - how long ago did you buy it?

I just got the spotted easter egg with chick "Just Hatched" from Resolve and cannot get it open! I don't want to pry it with a fingernail file and scratch it. Some of the other charms have been tricky to open the first time.

It has the jagged edges

Anybody else have trouble getting this open?g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Large/1/_6875561.jpg