Charm for Denim Carly

I have the large denim Carly and I have the yellow smiley face charm on it right now. I also have a red ladybug keyfob from a couple of years ago that looks great on it. I can't imagine there are many accents that wouldn't work.

Thanks! I think it will look great with the denim. I love yellow. I have a yellow punch buggy! Hoping my phone will fit in it...don't know what I could use it for other than that.

Ideas?

I have the lime green punch buggy (about the color of a margarita).. When I carry my ladybug bag I joke that I match my bag to my car..lol

Anything would look good with denim IMO! When I saw the title I immediately thought of the flower charm!! I think the pink sandal would be cute, the watermelon, your initials if you like the colors, the red lips would be hot! OH, the red embossed apple! It's actually a keyfob but you could use it like a charm. That'd be so adorable! That'd be my pick; the red apple. Next the patchwork flower! And Juicy Couture charms are really cute too! There's a red,white and blue popsicle at neimanmarcus.com that would be pretty with the denim. Geesh, can you tell I like to accessorize my bags?!

oh my ! i love the idea of red white blue popsicle! im gonna check that out.

I have the lime green punch buggy (about the color of a margarita).. When I carry my ladybug bag I joke that I match my bag to my car..lol

Funny! I love my punch buggy. I have the Turbo 1.8. I modified it so it has another 75 more HP and no speed limit. I also put racing stripes on the front and hawaiian decals on the back. I love fast cars and Coach. My hubby drives a Mini Cooper S...and he got a motorcycle that matches it!

We're weird...we've already accepted that. LOL!

heres the new one out...

94051_SVIN_t.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9144&category_id=666