Charm bracelet?

Tiffany & Co. have several really pretty sterling silver charm bracelets. There is one in particular that I really like. It is their heart tag toggle bracelet. It costs $195. They also have a pretty mesh bangle bracelet in sterling silver for $250. They have a charm bracelet in sterling silver with iolite, rhodolite, and peridot for $425. They have a cross tag bracelet in sterling silver for $175. One of my favorites is their bead bracelet in sterling silver. It costs $120. Also at Tiffany's there is a Paloma Picasso charm bracelet in sterling silver. The bracelet is $250 and the charms are $85 each.

I vote for the James Avery one--I have one that I started when I was in elementary school, and it has great charms on it--special ones that all sorts of friends and family members were able to pick out. Plus, the charms range from 15 to 50 dollars, so they fit everybody's budget.

She Is Absolutely Beautiful....You Must Be Proud!!!

A Charm Bracelet Is A Really Nice Idea.

EVERY Piece I Saw In This Thread Is Exquisite. Does She Like Juicy? The Graduation Bracelet Is So Cute!

......I Can't Think Of The Name Of The Tiffany Necklace With The Cut Out Heart, Either...It's Super Pretty!

Here's another idea...How about a locket? When I was 12, I hoped and prayed for one...and it would be a perfect opportunity to put a picture of yourself in there to keep her close to your heart!

Couple of thoughts...Fortunoff had some really nice charm bracelets a while back. I remember a sterling one that had all different style purses on it. I even liked it at many times her age.
Also, a locket would be cute. You could put a picture of her on the left when she was in kindergarten and then on the right a pic of her in 5th grade. Nice for her to see how she changed and also it is the reason you are giving her this. Later, she can remove the pics and place someone special in there.

I also don't think you should go to over the top cost wise. WHen she turns 13 you may want to buy a nice gift...but 16 is the big year. I remember it was really a big time when I was in school. You will need to mark those years with a lovely present.

You know...even a fun watch is a nice present now. She will have to keep up with much more in middle school and a watch would be nice. They have some great swatch watches in many fashion mags now.

Good Luck