Charlotte Purse Forum Meeting

kallison ~ We Definitely Hope To See You. I Wish You All The Best On Your Papers & Have A Fantastic Trip To Europe!!! You Are A Doll & Deserve Everything Great That Comes Your Way!!!!!! :smile:

Thanks Prada Psycho for directing me over to this thread. I had yet to check out the general discussion forum. January isn't typically a bad month for me, and since I'm in Davidson, it would be very easy for me to attend. I'd love to come! :nuts:

Or Hermes? :graucho:

I sure hope you can come, Kallison! It won't be the same without you.:crybaby:
trust me, if i could afford an hermes, i would get one in a heartbeat! but you all might be bad enablers! sooo...anything is possible. :graucho:

coming depends on how much i spend in london this week...so, i'll try and be good!

I'm so sad that I won't be able to come:crybaby:. We have to go to a family thing in the DC area that very day (how dare they?!). Please have another one--I will drive to Charlotte in a heartbeat to meet you all.

I'm so sad that I won't be able to come:crybaby:. We have to go to a family thing in the DC area that very day (how dare they?!). Please have another one--I will drive to Charlotte in a heartbeat to meet you all.

So sorry to hear you won't be able to come but I do understand. :crybaby:

Hopefully, we can get to meet at another time.:idea: