Jimmy Choo Chapter III................ Sit Down For This One!!

Hopefully DHL was able to catch the bag and turn it around before it got to NY. If it went back to NY and had to go through that whole process again you probably would never see your bag!

If it's in OH. headed towards you, you should have it in a matter of days! :yahoo::yahoo:

You know what I can see happening after all of this? You FINALLY getting your package, tearing it open, and then saying.....eh. :P

I hope she gets there soon, that you love her even more when you see her than you did when you ordered th bag, and that this whole ordeal was, in the end, worth all the stress!

I also think you're right in that at this point you should get a fairly substantial refund from JC and DHL should have to cover it. This latest fiasco didn't have anything to do with customs, it was all DHL's fault in trying to send it back to NY again! :cursing:

Robyn - what an ordeal - I would be pretty ticked off but hang in there - hopefully your wait shouldn't be too much longer. I had a Chloe bag stuck in customs in Tennessee for a few days not weeks and I know how anxious I was. Can't wait to see the photos of your new Choo!

Oh, you poor baby! What a fiasco. And then the boots (sooo cute) didn't fit either? I've been pretty lucky with my Choo shoes and boots. The shoes I've ordered have run pretty true to size, but they are very narrow. The boots I have to get 1/2 size up...they run narrow as well and they are narrow around the calf, too. I guess English girls have skinny legs!

Is it just me or are you all sort of holding your breath waiting to see how this finally ends? I come on here every day hoping to see that RobynBenz's bag has been delivered and I just can not believe it hasn't yet! :nuts:

It seems though that it's getting closer, that it may actually make it to her house. But then.....just as she spies the DHL delivery truck in her driveway and goes to answer the door....he speeds back OUT of the dirveway on a maniacal one way trip BACK to NYC with Robyn's bag! :wtf:

And so the saga shall keep us on the edge of our collective seats until DHL deems otherwise. :popcorn:

It seems though that it's getting closer, that it may actually make it to her house. But then.....just as she spies the DHL delivery truck in her driveway and goes to answer the door....he speeds back OUT of the dirveway on a maniacal one way trip BACK to NYC with Robyn's bag!

Stinkerbelle it just gets better and better.....
Tuesday it was shipped back to OH to be sent to NY, the DHL lady in C.S spent several minutes on the phone with me while typing notes and on the phone to OH. When she was done, she said "I promise the bag will be delivered to your door on Thursday between 1 & 5" :tup:
Well, yesterday I checked the status and the bag still showed OH, so I stayed home all afternoon..... No bag:cursing: :wtf:
This morning, I checked and guess where the rock ended up:confused1: Back in NY:censor:! Too bad I can't be collecting frequent flier miles for her.:amuse: I should have almost enough miles by now to go to London to pick her up and maybe even a few other goodies:wlae:!

NO, NO, NO!!! Not NY! I can not believe DHL wasn't able to stop it from going back there! It just seems that once it gets there, it's out of DHL's hands and back in the domain of....den, den, den.....customs. :death:

That's it. We've all talked a good game, hoisted a few beverages and planned breakout maneuvers for your Rock, but damn it....the time has come for us to take action! To arms! We shall win back your Rock and we shall do it loudly and proudly as we wear the sign of.....Choo. :tispy:

Ok Robyn, I have no words. I am amazed at the incompitency of a delivery company that is supposed to be responsible for delivering valuable goods. I am wondering what shape the box and bag will be in after all this handling. Are you over it?

At this point I too would be very concerned about the condition of the bag. How often it's been handled and by who knows how many people.

I think the really unfortunate thing is that the bag was such a great deal, it's now sold out isn't it, and that through no fault of your own or JC you may get screwed out of a beautiful bag. :sad:

As Samantha said, DHL has certainly taken incompetencany to a new (low) level.

If it were me, I'd want to see the thing out to the end at this point. But I wouldn't have very high hopes that the bag was going to arrive in a condition I would find acceptable.

Well, as of 3:48 am the bag is BACK in OHIO:hysteric: We'll see what kind of idiot tries to deliver the parcel on Monday:wondering (Samantha, can I borrow your Dobie for the day, I mean week) Hopefully he will be able to figure out how to deliver a package to MN and not try to send it off to London or NY.

I actually went back and forth w/ Zerz @ JC London Thursday when I thought I was actually going to see the bag. I had requested an additional compensation discount for the time, inconvenience and most of all the potential condition of the bag (with all the opening, handling and schlepping, etc.). I basically was told that it is DHL's problem and should I be unhappy with the bag, just contact them upon receipt and they will issue an RMA.

I was more than :censor: pissed, so I forwarded the entire message to Casey :sos: she replied immediately. Although she can not directly provide further compensation, she was going to contact the main person in the NY office and stress the importance of the whole situation and what a valued customer (with all her friends) I am and that she really needs to handle the situation promptly.

We shall see what happens. I have pretty much prepared myself for the condition of my little Rock's arrival and I WILL have no problem returning it as well as Marcia:noworry: should I not get some kind of decent compensation:biguns: for the month long ordeal. Besides, you all are probably so sick of this month long :rant:

Sorry Ladies, I am just grateful to have you all here who can understand what I am going through:flowers:

Robyn, I can't but help checking in regularly on this preposterous situation and keep hoping for a positive result. What a time waster all the calls must be for you. Trust me no one is sick of hearing about this fiasco. Not sure my Dobie would be a good idea though. Might scare DHL into sending your bag back to London for good:nuts:Seriously, he goes berserk when I get deliveries! Fingers and toes crossed for you on this one.