chapped lips!!!! HELP!

I also get chapped lips. Burt's Bees, Fresh Brown Sugar lip treatment, and Kiehl's lip balm are all good choices. When I get really desperate though I use Remede Hydralock lip creme. Unlike the other products, this one is almost like a liquid and the effect is instant. It's quite pricey ($24 for a tube on Amazon.com) but it really works wonders.

I've used the fresh sugar, rosebub salve, burt bees. None have really worked for me........ right now I'm using DDF Glossy lip therapy (got @ sephora) and although hasn't cured me, is the best I've used so far.

I'll have to try some of the others mentioned here too.

rosebud salve is good but if you need something cheaper i absolutely love natural ice by mentholatum it works great im in arizona & i cant find it anymore but if you try drugstore.com they have it i just found the site im going to buy like 30 of them cuz i super love it soooo much!!!

Someone said it before, but the reality of chapped lips is that you are dehydrated. You need to force yourself to drink more water. Also, make sure that you are using something with an SPF (UVA and UVB protection) of at least 20 every time you walk out the door. I don't know if you are taking any medications, but a lot of them have the side effect of drying you out. Ask your doctor.

I use Bag Balm on my lips. I absolutely love it! It's the best. I swear you'll never have chapped lips again. You can find it at Walgreen's. It comes in a big green tin.

Put a lot of vaseline on your lips just before bed.. it really sinks in over night! :smile:

This is exactly what I do! Works really well. I do it during the day, too. It just looks like a clear lip gloss.

I also like Burt's Bees. It stays on for a really long time and I don't need to reapply as often as other brands.

I would say drink more water, and if you are in the habit of licking your lips -stop that. lol I find Kiehls #1 lip balm works great for me.

From my experience-maybe my skin is weird but I drink a ton of water and other liquids (homemade juices and smoothies) and my lips were still the dryest part of my body. Plus living in MN-um, burt's bees wax just froze on my face and made my lips look crusty.:cursing:

So,, I'm head over heals with Mary Kay Satin Lips. It has a lip mask exfolliant and a lip balm you apply after it. At first, I used the mask 2x's a week, and the balm 2 x's a day. Now, I use them both on an as needed basis, maybe 1 a day with the lip balm, once day for the lip balm at max.I can skip a day and still not be chapped. My lips are soft and supple now, if I do say so myself:party: