chanel watch!

NOOOOO!!!!! the watch that i want is gone!!! they dont sell it anymore in switzerland and i'm not able to order it too. :crybaby: i guess i have to take this one here, even though its cheaper. but still nice!

Attachments

• j12_2.jpg
    j12_2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 65
what do ya'll think, should i take it, or buy bags for this price?

Designer watches are another one of my "favorite things", I think you should get a watch is you already have Chanell handbags, unless there is a handbag you feel you just can't live without. I have had my eye on the white J12 with the diamond bezel for quite sometime. I have to ask my S/A @ BD about the friends&family event if they will discount. I saw the white J12 with the diamond bezel and diamond band in a mag yesterday $27K!!!!! Would love to have that one!
I have a Rolex with 2ct diamond bezel and I LOVE it, but I have wanted a J12 since they started advertising them a year or so ago.

actualy i got ''enough'' chanel bags around 12, and i dont have a chanel watch up to now, only cartier, so i think i'll get the watch, i'll post a few pics when i bought it, PENNY your rolex sounds good, could you post a pic for us, PLEASE!!! thxs girl!

actualy i got ''enough'' chanel bags around 12, and i dont have a chanel watch up to now, only cartier, so i think i'll get the watch, i'll post a few pics when i bought it, PENNY your rolex sounds good, could you post a pic for us, PLEASE!!! thxs girl!

I will be glad to post a pic. I will try to do that today.

So what its gonna be Swizz? You gonna get the J12?

Just wondering if you girls know $8000 (out the door) is a good price for the 38cm J12 with diamond Bezel? Since I found a authorized Chanel timepiece dealer in SoCal offering it at that price.. but I saw some better deals ebay a while back(around $7500) Any suggestions?:flowers: thanks!

Designer watches are another one of my "favorite things", I think you should get a watch is you already have Chanell handbags, unless there is a handbag you feel you just can't live without. I have had my eye on the white J12 with the diamond bezel for quite sometime. I have to ask my S/A @ BD about the friends&family event if they will discount. I saw the white J12 with the diamond bezel and diamond band in a mag yesterday $27K!!!!! Would love to have that one!
I have a Rolex with 2ct diamond bezel and I LOVE it, but I have wanted a J12 since they started advertising them a year or so ago.

I thought the J12 with diamonds around the bezel and the band was more than $20,000. I thought the one I saw, which was a black one, was like $30,000 plus!:confused1: Someone said $19,000 but that's not the one with all the diamonds, right?