Chanel vs New Chanel

Whats wrong with other people carrying fake bags? Just because we pay full price doesn't mean we can look down on other people carrying fakes bec they cant afford the real ones. They carry the fake ones bec they love the style Chanel has or any other designer bags for that matter.

I've got friends who buy fakes and I don't mind. Personally, if I can't afford it, I don't buy it. But thats just me. I have no problem with other people carrying fake bags. As long as they're happy and they carry it with confidence, that's all that matters. I believe someone here even said Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie carry fake bags all the time. So who are we to be irked by some ppl carrying fake bags when we're not even as rich as the Hiltons.

What? Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie carry fake bags?? If this is true then I am really shocked.

Today, I was standing in a long line at Sam's Club. A woman stood right in front of me carrying fake LV. I just felt like she had a bad cosmetic surgery. I don't look down on people having cosmetic surgery. But I think they look ugly if it's badly done.

Whats wrong with other people carrying fake bags? Just because we pay full price doesn't mean we can look down on other people carrying fakes bec they cant afford the real ones. They carry the fake ones bec they love the style Chanel has or any other designer bags for that matter.

I've got friends who buy fakes and I don't mind. Personally, if I can't afford it, I don't buy it. But thats just me. I have no problem with other people carrying fake bags. As long as they're happy and they carry it with confidence, that's all that matters. I believe someone here even said Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie carry fake bags all the time. So who are we to be irked by some ppl carrying fake bags when we're not even as rich as the Hiltons.

I think its irrelevant whether or not we are as rich as the Hiltons.. buying fakes and supporting that industry is just morally wrong. But at the same time, I dont think anyone looks down on people who carry fake bags and snub them just because we can afford the real thing. I believe most people (including me) have to save up their hard-earned money to buy authentic Chanel bags. They do not fall from the sky and I dont see why those people who "appreciate" the style of designer brands cant save up too. It may take a while but is definitely worth the time and effort.

I think its irrelevant whether or not we are as rich as the Hiltons.. buying fakes and supporting that industry is just morally wrong. But at the same time, I dont think anyone looks down on people who carry fake bags and snub them just because we can afford the real thing. I believe most people (including me) have to save up their hard-earned money to buy authentic Chanel bags. They do not fall from the sky and I dont see why those people who "appreciate" the style of designer brands cant save up too. It may take a while but is definitely worth the time and effort.

Its a matter of personal preference. Some people (who may or may not have the money to buy the real thing) choose not to because they want the style and they cannot justify spending so much on one bag. So they choose to buy the fake ones, happy with their purchase, even proudly saying they "saved" by buying in ebay! I actually know a couple of people who are successful in their careers and can definitely afford to buy designer bags at full price but choose not to. They choose to spend their money on something else.