Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act 2 (24S)

Bloomingdale's in NYC ordered the white crystal/bejeweled version of these.

My boutique had relatively few bags today for the launch. Seemed like much lower stock or a smaller shipment compared to the first day of Act I even though I was there in the morning.
From what I heard, because there’s no runway show for ACT1 nobody can reserve anything at the buy and they don’t allow hold during the first week of launch so everything is first come first serve. But a lot of stuff are reserved already for ACT2 so there is less available for general public. Also compounded by slow shipment there’s just not much right now…

From what I heard, because there’s no runway show for ACT1 nobody can reserve anything at the buy and they don’t allow hold during the first week of launch so everything is first come first serve. But a lot of stuff are reserved already for ACT2 so there is less available for general public. Also compounded by slow shipment there’s just not much right now…
Does this apply for all Chanel boutiques?

Would love to know your opinion on this bag that caught my eye please. I’m generally a more classic / fail safe bag kinda person but for some reason I am drawn to this. This is available in the rectangle mini, the pic is for reference only. Thanks!
I like this bag a lot in the mini size. It's colorful, fun, and just so darn cheerful! I'm thinking to add it to my collection, too😊

Reactions: Rituals83
I had my eyes on this one too. It's cute and different and somehow, the logos don't annoy me in this design. :cool:
In the end, I am all about cost-per-wear and as I know myself, I knew I wouldn't reach for it much because I am more of a monochrome girl when it comes to bags (that's why I didn't buy the rainbow/cloudy lilac mini). And it's € 4.350 for a fabric bag...
I went with the Mini to handle in lilac from 24P instead. :love:
20240317_153059.jpg

Last edited:
I had my eyes on this one too. It's cute and different and somehow, the logos don't annoy me in this design. :cool:
In the end, I am all about cost-per-wear and as I know myself, I knew I wouldn't reach for it much because I am more of a monochrome girl when it comes to bags (that's why I didn't buy the rainbow/cloudy lilac mini). And it's € 4.350 for a fabric bag...
I went with the Mini to handle in lilac from 24S instead. :love:
View attachment 5968117
Love this, still waiting for the 24s launch in the uk, any idea what rectangle mini flap colours are available? Only seen pink and red so far

Reactions: 0Mary
Scored the black caviar vanity from 24s.
Lots of vanity variations and styles this season.
Here it is also with my brown lambskin with top handle.
Still thinking if I should keep the black or wait for a black with top handle, the only thing is that this is caviar and top handle would be lambskin. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpeg
    IMG_4173.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4172.jpeg
    IMG_4172.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Joke
Love this, still waiting for the 24s launch in the uk, any idea what rectangle mini flap colours are available? Only seen pink and red so far
Ah sorry, the lilac is 24P.
I have seen the mini flap in an ombre pastel colour mid blue , red ,black ,light pink and the black with multi coloured patterns on .

Reactions: htheshopper