Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act 2 (24S)

A picture of the 24s red mini! Also saw the light pink but it was very light! Not a fan but many may love it! They have a ton of minis in Paris and the stores aren’t busy!
Do you have any more pictures of this red? Is it a true red or does it have a bit of orange? I cannot tell from the photo. Which boutique was this? I'm hoping to add a red to my collection!!

Do you have any more pictures of this red? Is it a true red or does it have a bit of orange? I cannot tell from the photo. Which boutique was this? I'm hoping to add a red to my collection!!
Sorry this was the only photo I took! I was in a hurry as I had an appt at van cleef! It was a stand alone store but the department stores also had minis and no lines! It was a bright red! Very pretty! I will probably get it back in the US from my SA but waiting to see all the colors first!

Sorry this was the only photo I took! I was in a hurry as I had an appt at van cleef! It was a stand alone store but the department stores also had minis and no lines! It was a bright red! Very pretty! I will probably get it back in the US from my SA but waiting to see all the colors first!
What other colour minis were available if you don’t mind me asking x