Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act 2 (23S)

Hey all, did I just completely miss this bag this season or did it ever arrive in the US? Anyone know if this was every released?

View attachment 5784798
Not sure which size this one is— it came in 2 sizes. @LCW884 got the large one in black back in March right after launch.
There is a zipper pocket in the back. I’ve seen it in a light beige/pink in the stock threads too.

Reactions: LCW884
Hi all, I'd appreciate any suggestions/pointers you can give me.

My SA offered me this bag and I've been waiting a looong time to receive this, since I first saw it in March on TPF.

I absolutely love the bag, but wondering how the glazed lambskin will hold up over time especially in white? I'm already seeing a few creases on the front left side of the flap. Should I be concerned?

View attachment 5783157View attachment 5783158View attachment 5783159
What did you decide about this bag? It’s so pretty

Reactions: lvbananas
Not sure which size this one is— it came in 2 sizes. @LCW884 got the large one in black back in March right after launch.
There is a zipper pocket in the back. I’ve seen it in a light beige/pink in the stock threads too.
Ohhh ok I thought this was a classic mini flap but now that you mention it, I think I've seen the black version at the boutique. Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: Mimolette
I know!!:sad: I decided about 80% to not purchase it. It's so pretty with all that gold detailing and the shiny(glazed) lambskin. Such a shame and I'm so sad!:hrmm::sad::crybaby:
Fair enough - it’s soo much money to spend on a bag that isn’t in great shape to start with! I was in the same boat ie got offered a bag which already had creases on it and I decided not to get it too

Does anyone know if the ‘light beige’ medium classic flap color shown in the photo will be the beige Clair or if it’ll be a seasonal bag? Since there won’t be a light pink medium CF, I would like to get beige Clair with gold hardware.

View attachment 5727810Possibly silly question, but what is this Instagram account? When I search @myccpurseaddiction I don’t find anything!

View attachment 5810623 I can't find the original post that included this pic, but this shade of deep purple is exactly what I've been waiting for and I'm sad I might have missed my window! I stopped purchasing Chanel for awhile and am out of the loop. Did this color come in other styles? Has anyone seen something in this shade recently in-store?
I’ve seen the regular mini in this color