Chanel Scandinavia

Visited the boutique in Stockholm yesterday. Nice but very small. Service was lovely.

I was looking for a reissue chevron ghw 226 or 227, or maxi flap black ghw or any tote chevron w ghw or medium black boy with ghw. Unfortunately they had none of these. Very disapointing for me - but glad to know they are selling out of items so quickly. Ended up going to Prada instead.

Do you know what bags they had?

No Chanel store in Denmark anymore, there used to be one in Copenhagen. No Chanel stores in Norway either. Hope you find what you were looking for! :smile:
I am based in Denmark and remember the once-upon-a-time Chanel store was very small (part of Birger Christensen store) and then it was gone :sad: I think it's quite strange that they don't have one in Denmark considering how people are spending lots of money on fashion stuff and loads of tourists in Copenhagen...Fingers crossed that it will come back one day!

Reactions: Miss T.
I am based in Denmark and remember the once-upon-a-time Chanel store was very small (part of Birger Christensen store) and then it was gone :sad: I think it's quite strange that they don't have one in Denmark considering how people are spending lots of money on fashion stuff and loads of tourists in Copenhagen...Fingers crossed that it will come back one day!
I don´t get it either! Was´t there talk of opening one near Cafe Norden last year or so?

Reactions: Miss T.
I visited the Chanel in stockholm last week. The staffs are so friendly but too bad I couldn't find the new clutch with chain (like WOC) in store yet. They have a very cute mini reissue that was very cute but to be honest the price was just way too crazy. The mini reissue cost SEK 36000. I was just visited H shop earlier and it had GP30 in leather for SEK 24000. The selection of brooches was limited, as well as the shoes. So sadly I came out empy handed. Tax refund would be around 15%. Hope it helps.

I'm planning to visit Chanel Stockholm later this month. Does anyone know how the selection has been lately? I'm on a hunt for black leather espadrilles. Also might want to try on some Boys... :biggrin: