CHANEL Reveal - The ultimate Mini (Chameleon)

Thank you so much ladies!

I call this a unicorn for two reasons:

1- It is very hard to find a black square mini!
2- The LGHW looks like gold when I was inside the store (under yellow lights), but looks silver or very similar to white gold when exposed to sunlight!

I think this is a great bag for some short as me (157 cm) and is not too similar to my Classic Flap Black Caviar GHW

(Although I think I would have prefered shiny ruthenium or silver hardware it is so had to come by these bags that I thought: What id they dont release more black mini squares in more than 1 Year, and then the prices in Europe increase next year?)

Do you think I made the right choice?

Thanks [emoji8]

IMG_1479483449.039642.jpg

2- The LGHW looks like gold when I was inside the store (under yellow lights), but looks silver or very similar to white gold when exposed to sunlight!

I think this is a great bag for some short as me (157 cm) and is not too similar to my Classic Flap Black Caviar GHW

(Although I think I would have prefered shiny ruthenium or silver hardware it is so had to come by these bags that I thought: What id they dont release more black mini squares in more than 1 Year, and then the prices in Europe increase next year?)

Thanks [emoji8]

View attachment 3524646
Absolutely! There will be more Chanel to come and enjoy the bag. Nothing is wrong with getting more Chanel black bags with different combo. By the way can you share product code or tag info?

Reactions: Acctt

Thanks [emoji8]

View attachment 3524646

Congrats on getting the black Square Mini :smile: You made the right decision for you :tup: I really like the light gold hardware - I have the blue with lghw from last years cruise collection (Mini and WOC) and love this kind of hardware... Enjoy this beauty and don't think any longer about your decision :hugs:

by the way - that white Square Mini though :love: - I will get the white rectangular Mini and can't wait until I get the call it arrived... and the lghw looks so good with it in my opinion :loveeyes:

Congrats on getting the black Square Mini :smile: You made the right decision for you :tup: I really like the light gold hardware - I have the blue with lghw from last years cruise collection (Mini and WOC) and love this kind of hardware... Enjoy this beauty and don't think any longer about your decision :hugs:

by the way - that white Square Mini though :love: - I will get the white rectangular Mini and can't wait until I get the call it arrived... and the lghw looks so good with it in my opinion :loveeyes:

It does! For a moment I thought about gettint the white one, but first I want the classic black bags because I always wear black clothes and I want to go for the classics, and in a few years I will add some color to my collection [emoji12][emoji4]

It does! For a moment I thought about gettint the white one, but first I want the classic black bags because I always wear black clothes and I want to go for the classics, and in a few years I will add some color to my collection [emoji12][emoji4]

That's a good way! I also started with black and added some colours later :smile: And there will be for sure white Chanel bags in the future so it was absolutely safe to go for now with black :tup:

Congrats! It's gorgeous! I have a lamb mini rect in LGHW and I love mine! I am planning to get another mini in lambskin still as I prefer the look of it compared to caviar. I had initial hesitations with lamb as it isnt as durable as caviar but I was surprised to know that it wasn't as delicate as I thought it was. Enjoy your new mini! :heart: