Chanel or what next?

I still love Chanel but I feel I have enough Chanel bags right now and nothing new has been calling my name so I have been currently obsessing with Hermes bags. Mostly the Kelly styles. :heart: I have a new red one on the way.:whistle:

Im still hanging on to my Chanel bags though!

We? What do you mean by we?

^^^ LOL, Nat... :police: "keeping the streets of tPF safe for us all." :police:

and hmm... do I dare to admit in the Chanel Forum that I've dabbled in LV?? -I think LV was like my "gateway drug", luring me into the world of designer goods -so it will always hold a special place in my heart...

But nope, just lusting for Chanel @ the moment... and when I'm willing to take the $$$ plunge, Hermes LOL

and hmm... do I dare to admit in the Chanel Forum that I've dabbled in LV?? -I think LV was like my "gateway drug", luring me into the world of designer goods -so it will always hold a special place in my heart...

But nope, just lusting for Chanel @ the moment... and when I'm willing to take the $$$ plunge, Hermes LOL

totally agree with LV being a "gateway drug"...I will always love it because it was my first! lol!

Ya know, I have been through Hermes and back. Hermes is a solid,utilitarian type bag....reminds me of the old Coach style (20 years ago) but much more expensive and lavishly made. I love Chanel and it is SUCH a different style. Its so much more refined and feminine in my opinion. Very different from any of the Hermes styles.
I just saw a BEAUTIFUL Valentino bag on Saks homepage with a great big bow on the side of it. I loved it. His things are quite feminine, like Chanel.:idea::yes:

^^^ LOL, Nat... :police: "keeping the streets of tPF safe for us all." :police:

:lol: Just checking :police:

Chanel is my passion and always will be, I guess. Recently I've bought a LV agenda, but that's about it.

No Hermès for me, because A) it's way out of my league and B) I don't get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I look at their bags :shrugs: