Chanel lovers, do you carry other bags besides Chanel?

As much as I love my Reissue & Lux Bowler, I'm not a huge fan of Chanel's prices! I own Gucci, MJ, LV, Dior, Balenciaga and YSL. I'll always check out other brands. I like having different bags and looks. Chanel can't fulfill ALL my needs :P

i like to rotate my bags and same as wickedassin i like to have different looks so i do not stick to chanel everyday.

i once did think of just buying chanel all the way but there are other brands with lovely bags too.

i have chanels, BV bag, balenciaga, some LVs, gucci, some other branded bags and i tend to use different one everyday.

I also have my bags in rotation. Besides Chanel, I have LV and MJ bags and I love them all! Right now, I'm really loving my MJ 'lil Stam. I carried it when I went out dancing last Friday and it was so comfortable to wear!

^china white, i love my mj baby stam too!
i tend to carry balenciaga bc the style is just more casual and i absolutely love the leather. i have a few LVs which get the least wear...
i think i'd like to focus more on buying chanel in the future. i only have a few chanel but i adore the ones i do have bc always thrill me when i carry them!

^china white, i love my mj baby stam too!
Yay! What color do you have? I bought it in cashew and it's such a great neutral color. I especially adore the contrast-stitching.

The only bag I haven't carried yet is my black jumbo caviar classic flap bag with silver hardware, which I bought a month ago. I know this sounds silly but I'm just waiting for the right moment to make its debut. It's special!!

I am pretty faithful to my Chanel these days. I have sold all but 2 other brand bags, my LV Saleya & Chloe paddington in taupe. I will definately keep the LV, but unsure about the Chloe. I get a fav bag and wear it everywear for a month or 2 and then switch. Right now that is my Chanel Mademoiselle camera in Medium.

As much as I love my Reissue & Lux Bowler, I'm not a huge fan of Chanel's prices! I own Gucci, MJ, LV, Dior, Balenciaga and YSL. I'll always check out other brands. I like having different bags and looks. Chanel can't fulfill ALL my needs :P

I concur with you. I am such a versatile person I cannot just stick with one line that would be boring.

Besides Chanel, I love my LV!
I also have a couple Dior Girly bags that I love to use.
And for fun bags, I have a couple of the Samantha Thavasa/Nicky Hilton star hobo bags. They're great for when I don't want to carry an obviously designer bag!

I just recently received a Birkin as an early anniversary gift and I love it. Since then I have added a Massai but covet my Chanel.:love: I have at least 20 Chanel bags. A few Gucci, an LV suhali, a few Prada bags, 2 MJ bags and some others that I cannot think of right now because I always get drawn back to Chanel....I am in LOVE with Chanel!! Waiting on my Ritz bag. Cross your fingers because my SA tells me it will be here tomorrow? :upsidedown: Double points event at the end of Sept. on handbag purchases at NM!!:yahoo:
Can we really ever have TOO many bags?? I think NOT!

I own ALOT of LV's and a few Chanel bags...but lately I have noticed myself not carrying my LV bags that much..
I'm not liking MONOGRAM LV anymore....( DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ??) I think I am over that monogram in your face look....I rather go for suhali style or any LV without the Brown/gold monogram....I noticed lately that I carry my CHANEL bags more.... ( I had about 4-5 Balenciaga bags but I sold them all - I really wanted to like these bags ...they are so soft and the colors are great ..but for the money I felt like the leather would not hold up over time and the bags would not last that long:confused1: ...I could be wrong but I felt if I was going to spend $1000 or more I rather put that into chanel )I feel like other designers have great bags but CHANEL bags are classic and for the money you can wear these bags for many years...TIMELESS

I own ALOT of LV's and a few Chanel bags...but lately I have noticed myself not carrying my LV bags that much..
I'm not liking MONOGRAM LV anymore....( DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ??) I think I am over that monogram in your face look....I rather go for suhali style or any LV without the Brown/gold monogram....I noticed lately that I carry my CHANEL bags more.... ( I had about 4-5 Balenciaga bags but I sold them all - I really wanted to like these bags ...they are so soft and the colors are great ..but for the money I felt like the leather would not hold up over time and the bags would not last that long:confused1: ...I could be wrong but I felt if I was going to spend $1000 or more I rather put that into chanel )I feel like other designers have great bags but CHANEL bags are classic and for the money you can wear these bags for many years...TIMELESS

I agree about the monogram thing, but I've been using LV for 10 years and I go in and out of this phase, sometimes I don't want to carry my monogram, somtimes I do......At this point I just buy what I like and don't worry about staying totally loyal to any brand, though I do have a lot of LV (I just find their quality to be the most consistent) and I LOVE Chanel too, have a few Chanel bags but I do have to say I think I've had a slightly better experience with quality in my LV. Both brands are very classic and timeless to me so I do tend to stick between these two the most....My favorite materials are Chanel caviar, LV epi, and LV vernis......