Chanel J12,33mm white, quartz for my girl

Here is the Chanel J12 watch I picked up today at Saks.

The SA at Saks was really nice. She was very helpful and had everything ready when I arrived.

attachment.php

Here's a close up of it:

attachment.php

I really like how the watch closes. It's very well designed.

attachment.php

And here is the Prada bag that I picked up with the gift card I got from the purchase on the watch. My girlfriend really likes red and I figured that this is about as red as you can get. :smile:

Does anyone know the name of the bag? I forgot to ask the SA.

attachment.php

I think I may get more excited than she does giving her these gifts. haha :graucho:

I guess girls have jewelry and accessories and guys have cars and mods for their cars. However, after this purchase, some mods will have to wait. :sweatdrop:

Nice!

Thanks for all the comments ladies.

Unfortunately I won't be able to give these gifts to her until April. That's the next time I'll get to see her. :sad:

We're in a long distance phase right now working on our careers, but we'll be together for good soon I hope. :smile:

wow, t-bone you are too sweet!! i'm positive she will love it!

and by the way... you are right, boys have cars/car parts and girls have accessories/bags! this year my bf and i decided that i would buy him new rims, and he would get me a new chanel!

and she sounds sweet, w/ such a great bf like you, i'm sure everything will work out!!