CHANEL grand shopper tote

sandy,

there iso ne that i saw it looks like the grande shopper front and back,

but its zipped fully....kwim? im pretty sure Amanda saw it.

Amanda, did you see it like last summer or something it was to the left of the boutique near the cambons... the petit shoppers were lower and it was on the highest shelf....

Yes, the Grand's straps wouls easily fit over a coat.
Thank you for your quick reply, Swanky Mama Of Three... but you are in the "Dallas Area" and I wonder if we have the same type of coat in mind. I'm thinking heavy, winter coat! :smile:

So if you're concerned, you could definitely fot your wallet in there and zip it.
What about a water bottle, large magazine, make-up case, wallet, sunglasses and reading glasses?

Top question, yes, *I* could. I'm about 5'3" and about 126 lbs, I could definitely fit it over a thick coat.

Next question, no way, not in the zippered compartment alone.
You could fit all of it in the bag, but not in the center zippered part.

This is a CRAZY amount of Chanel bag for the price, you CANNOT beat this bag as far as quantity vs price is concerned, not to mention durability and longevity.
I'll attach more photos. . . . HTH!

Attachments

• DSCF1327.jpg
    DSCF1327.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCF1332.jpg
    DSCF1332.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,526
  • DSCF1335.jpg
    DSCF1335.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 3,449
Thank you for your quick reply, Swanky Mama Of Three... but you are in the "Dallas Area" and I wonder if we have the same type of coat in mind. I'm thinking heavy, winter coat! :smile:

What about a water bottle, large magazine, make-up case, wallet, sunglasses and reading glasses?

I bought mine from Chanel in L.A. It serves it's daily purpose. I've attached pics for you. It's a good size. Even with a thick winter coat on. Currently, I book, magazine, tons of make up, wallet, card holder, camera, netflix, sunglasses, my 500ml water bottle, ipod, a laptop mouse, key holder.

267312837_097a390b60.jpg

267313113_80dacaed68.jpg

267316085_67793928c7.jpg

i have the chanel grand shopper in camel and its amazing, the bag stays completely structured so even though only the middle zippers, the rest of the bag stays compact. its truly the best chanel ever, i was on the waiting list for 2 months. but its well worth it :yahoo: