Chanel Fall/Winter 2023 Act 1 (23B)

It's interesting you also got a C width. I live in the US, and I have purchased tons of ballets over the years, tons. All of mine have been the standard B width.

I've had several white ballets as well (both beige suede sole and black sole), and all were B width.

I was looking to buy a backup pair, and this year's white version in the US comes in both B and C width!
Long story short, my SA had to send me three white ballets which is why I know this white comes in both B and C width.
At first, I hesitated to keep the C width, but that shoe's length fit me the best. I measured my other ballets, and I honestly could not measure any difference in the width. Hence, I kept it.

It's the first time I have ever seen a C width ballet in the US. I know C width ballets are available in Asia and the UK.
The US, however, seems to only carry C width as the standard with for their thong sandals.

Interesting. I got mine at the boutique.
Yes in the US they mainly carry B width lol, I don’t know why, US buyers assume it’s sexy to have smaller width ha ha… jk. I don’t know the reason why. But I live in UK too and they mostly have C width maybe due to the fact people in Europe walk more, so having little room in width more comfy:smile: vs majority of US drive with exception of some cities. I don’t know just guessing. But on C width sling backs; if it’s B width I have to go up half a size due to narrowness in toe area, but C width I can take my usual regular size. I also noticed in UK same shoe style comes with shorter heels vs same style in US that carry 4 inch for example. I’m all for comfort, I used to wear tons of heels but now I love my happy feet!

This is why I stopped buying Chanel shoes. I live in the US and all their shoes here are B width and they’re so narrow and uncomfortable. I walk a lot and most of my old Chanel shoes sit in my closet. The only exception has been the rain boots, they’re actually surprisingly comfortable.

Yes they are!! Love them with black leather captoe this season. I also got the sling back white too! This season dark beige is also gorgeous! I posted group pic somewhere but here it is again. I had some of these classics in all black in the past, worn them to pieces so replenishing my stock with some fresh classic colors ha ha.

View attachment 5851941
Is dark beige just seasonal? For some reason I thought they were making them permanent !

hi all! i am not a frequent shopper so i’m not familiar with stock, etc but i will be visiting europe next week and wonder if 23B items are still available in stores? i’m looking for one of the pearly so black bags